Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama superpac ad: Romneys layoffs killed steelworkers wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaand now it looks like the obama campaign coordinated with the superpac, whic is illiegal.

Rnc ad highlighting this.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Aaaaaaand now it looks like the obama campaign coordinated with the superpac, whic is illiegal.

Rnc ad highlighting this.

Yep. I heard about this Tuesday evening and was surprised that nobody jumped all over it yesterday. It's just now gaining traction. Doesn't matter one fuck anyhow. The Injustice department won't do anything.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

Mitt Romney’s campaign announced Monday it had raked in $101.3 million in July, outraising the Obama campaign by more than $25 million.
        I HATE politics. It is just not right that someone can raise $101.3 MILLION in one month to get a job that pays $250k/year.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I HATE politics. It is just not right that someone can raise $101.3 MILLION in one month to get a job that pays $250k/year.
          I think they make $400k.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            You know as well as any of us that these guys aren't running for president for the $400k annual salary. I would imagine most of them would do it for no yearly salary while they're in office...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              You know as well as any of us that these guys aren't running for president for the $400k annual salary. I would imagine most of them would do it for no yearly salary while they're in office...
              They all come out millionaire's. Books, speaking engagements, consulting, etc.

Comment

well hell i got no problem with them writing books and getting money off speaking engagments . Hell if people want to pay to listten to em blow hot air ,then thats on them . Its when some company or something starts buying their loyalty i get pisst

Comment

American crossroads hits back with a GOOD ad.

Comment

Working...
                  X