Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mediscare argument gets destroyed, on CNN no less!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mediscare argument gets destroyed, on CNN no less!

aaaaaand Debbie, the DNC chair, gets shredded on their false mediscare narrative, by of all people Wolf fucking Blitzer, and in turn learns how effective bullshit statements fly when your compliant media isn't quite so.... compliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NJF5Fcvmg[/ame]

Guess CNN is finally starting to realize their ratings suck less when they actually report the truth.
    Last edited by sc281; 08-13-2012, 07:21 PM.

can yall see the video? I can't.

Comment

Yes sir, both. Listening to Dana Loesch right now, but I'll check that out before I leave work tonight. Mark Levin made mention of it on his show today.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It took 30 minutes to get it downloaded but I finally saw it. This hotel internet is like dial up!! She sounded flabergasted that one of her own was questioning her.
        Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          aaaaaand Debbie, the DNC chair, gets shredded on their false mediscare narrative, by of all people Wolf fucking Blitzer, and in turn learns how effective bullshit statements fly when your compliant media isn't quite so.... compliant.

On "Situation Room" DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has no answers to Wolf Blitzer's questions on Medicare attacks (August 13, 2012).

Guess CNN is finally starting to realize their ratings suck less when they actually report the truth.
          Your last sentence nails the shit out of it. MSNBC and it's affiliates are going through the same ratings drop. The public is starting to sniff out the bullshit, and it's the reason Fox News has gone crazy.

Comment

And that's why she is Queen in the land of Believe Our Own Bullshit.
            Such amateurs at brainwashing. Geez, just repeating the same lies over and over doesn't make them any more true. Lol at how towards the end, she was taking on a "how dare you refute my bullshit with facts and truth?!?" tone.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              And that's why she is Queen in the land of Believe Our Own Bullshit.
              Such amateurs at brainwashing. Geez, just repeating the same lies over and over doesn't make them any more true. Lol at how towards the end, she was taking on a "how dare you refute my bullshit with facts and truth?!?" tone.
              That's actually written in rules for Radicals. And as far as why is CNN starting to wake up? Their current viewership, being on welfare, can't afford to buy from their sponsors
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Your last sentence nails the shit out of it. MSNBC and it's affiliates are going through the same ratings drop. The public is starting to sniff out the bullshit, and it's the reason Fox News has gone crazy.
                The ratings have been weak for years. I think you're being too optimistic if you think people are finally waking up. It makes you wonder why it continues. Obviously they don't care about ad revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                  The ratings have been weak for years. I think you're being too optimistic if you think people are finally waking up. It makes you wonder why it continues. Obviously they don't care about ad revenue.
                  Optimistic? In 2008, CNN averaged 1.3 million viewers a day. In 2010, it was 690k, or about half. 2011 was worse. This has happened during Barry's term. That's not a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                  X