Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

religion of peace and love, just don't dance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    One group of people committing atrocities hundreds of years ago doesn't merit the refusal to hold another group accountable for current actions.
    This. By his reasoning, we need to keep funneling reparations to the negros due to slavery.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      This. By his reasoning, we need to keep funneling reparations to the negros due to slavery.

Stevo
      Surely you aren't that stupid... Not once have I condoned what they do/did. Don't be a StanleyTweedle.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Surely you aren't that stupid... Not once have I condoned what they do/did. Don't be a StanleyTweedle.
        Did I say you condone it? No, I said, by your opinion, it is okay to hold a group of people responsible for something that happened hundreds of years ago, something that they no longer do or haven't done in hundreds of years..

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Did I say you condone it? No, I said, by your opinion, it is okay to hold a group of people responsible for something that happened hundreds of years ago, something that they no longer do or haven't done in hundreds of years..

Stevo
          the same could be said for Frost and his repetitive pedo references to Muhammad. Double standards are a bitch, aren't they? Hence the whole point of my first post in this thread.

Comment

the same could be said for Frost and his repetitive pedo references to Muhammad. Double standards are a bitch, aren't they? Hence the whole point of my first post in this thread.
            Not really. I'm factually correct according to the Koran. Momo fucked a child (9 years old).
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

I hate assholes that link Youtube videos playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Drew is a champion sir!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Not really. I'm factually correct according to the Koran. Momo fucked a child (9 years old).
                    I never said you weren't. Yet another point that flew right over your head. Yes, really. It's exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Except the pedophilia is still accepted and actually encouraged to this day in their society/religion/government. So what he has mentioned about their 'prophet' is still widely accepted teaching. It is in no way an "extreme" in Islam, it is normally excepted, everyday behavior.

There is no way to logically compare Islam with any other religion in our modern times. It is stagnant. It is ALL encompassing. It is unchanging. Nearly all other religions in modern societies have grown and adapted, Islam cannot and will not. There are not extremists in Islam, the religion itself IS extreme, the people that do not fundamentally adhere to the exact writings are not true muslims as told by the Koran. The Islamic religion doesn't take well to people who are not true fundamental muslims, just ask the 17 dancing civilians... oh wait....

You can argue it all day, your first comment in this thread is wrong.

Stevo

Comment

Stevo
                          No, it's not. It's a documentable fact. I'm sorry you can't see it, I can't help you. But it is 100% fact. Period. End of story. We can argue opinions all you want. Facts are undeniable.

Comment

No, it's not. It's a documentable fact. I'm sorry you can't see it, I can't help you. But it is 100% fact. Period. End of story. We can argue opinions all you want. Facts are undeniable.
                            I guess you just do not understand what the term 'religious extremist' means. I'm sorry you can't see it, understand it, blah blah all the stuff you said blah. The behavior you claim as 'extreme' is actually the normal behavior as taught by the Koran, it may be extreme in your eyes, but it is normal for them. Fact, end of story, and all the other dramatic stuff you said.

Stevo

Comment

Maybe from your point of view, sure. Like I said, just a neutral observation from someone that lacks an allegiance to any religion.
                              I don't see you as a neutral observer, seeing as you think all religion is wrong.

Comment

Except the pedophilia is still accepted and actually encouraged to this day in their society/religion/government. So what he has mentioned about their 'prophet' is still widely accepted teaching. It is in no way an "extreme" in Islam, it is normally excepted, everyday behavior.

There is no way to logically compare Islam with any other religion in our modern times. It is stagnant. It is ALL encompassing. It is unchanging. Nearly all other religions in modern societies have grown and adapted, Islam cannot and will not. There are not extremists in Islam, the religion itself IS extreme, the people that do not fundamentally adhere to the exact writings are not true muslims as told by the Koran. The Islamic religion doesn't take well to people who are not true fundamental muslims, just ask the 17 dancing civilians... oh wait....

Stevo

Stevo gets it. Even when their enviroment has adapted to modern times they consistently cling to the same teachings and behavior.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X