Paul Ryan's speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Ryan's speech

It was incredible and inspirational. Wow.

Approve. Although I have a problem with the whole Gold Standard thing (admittedly I only researched this recently)...he's otherwise very good IMO.

He is a very compelling speaker.
    Last edited by slow99; 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I approved this message.

Comment

He's going to bitch slap Biden
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          He's going to bitch slap Biden
          No question.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Hell I would love to see him take on Obama as well. He would mop the floor with both. He's a born leader, and sharp as a fucking tack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Hell I would love to see him take on Obama as well. He would mop the floor with both. He's a born leader, and sharp as a fucking tack.
              Well the libs and Obama didn't attack McCain, they went after Palin. They made it seem as if she was going to be president. It's only fitting that this VP pick takes apart the president and the VP like they were legos

Comment

Wait wait wait wait, no outrage over his crazy gold standard idea? That's Ron Paul levels of crazy. (it's legitimately asinine)

Comment

Wish he brought up the point of past administrations have screwing up, more. I heard it once. Great speech, made Scott Walker cry, which the Lib media is promoting.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Wait wait wait wait, no outrage over his crazy gold standard idea? That's Ron Paul levels of crazy. (it's legitimately asinine)
                    Yep, don't like that. I didn't hear any mention of that tonight. To be fair, I think I'm about the only one on here who's posted that Ron Paul's monetary ideas are shit. Most everyone else (critics) hone in his foreign policy.

Comment

Is there video posted somewhere?

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx

Comment

Some people can talk about crazy shit and sound perfectly reasonable. I like Ryan.

Comment

Some people can talk about crazy shit and sound perfectly reasonable. I like Ryan.
                          Did he mention anything about the Gold Standard tonight? If he did, I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Yep, don't like that. I didn't hear any mention of that tonight. To be fair, I think I'm about the only one on here who's that posted Ron Paul's monetary ideas are shit. Most everyone else (critics) hone in his foreign policy.
                            And funny enough, his fiscal policies are what the oppo-Paulbots find palatable.

On a very simple, philosophical level, Paul's fiscal ideas sound fine enough. But they're wildly unrealistic and unimplementable.

I think Ryan's plan suffers from some of the same pipedream syndrome, though.

Comment

Man, I'll give it to you that you're great as spinning just about anything so it slides into your predetermined paradigms. Ever thought about a career on a cable news network?

Comment

Working...
                              X