No announcement yet.

So I walk into work this morning......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I walk into work this morning......

and am reminded its voting season. Some slackjaw was in the lobby handing out fliers which is very odd as we dont allow non-employees in the building. Come to find out he was a Union person handing out political questionaires asking who we are supporting and opinions on different subjects.

Icing on the cake was at the end when they asked for wayyyyyy too much info including my ethniticity. I didnt even give that to the damn census people, there is no way Im opening the door for the union to use my questionaire as proof that the racist "white devil" supports Mitt Romney.

I handwrote all kinds of notes on this thing like where it asked if I supported kids being covered till their 26 on their parents insurance and people not being able to be denied for pre-existing conditions.

[X] Yes
    As long as it doesnt cost my grandkids 5 trillion in nation defecit like the jackass running the joint currently has it setup and refuses to admit.

The last election I was asked to go to the union hall for something. I didnt care as it got me away from the office for a while. Im still not sure what the point was but they had us reading fictional scenarios but every scenario used Obama and McCain and of course Palin. I would purposley switch it around and it pissed the instructor off. I told her I wasnt going to play her political brain washing games.

Should have checked African American.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      and am reminded its voting season. Some slackjaw was in the lobby handing out fliers which is very odd as we dont allow non-employees in the building. Come to find out he was a Union person handing out political questionaires asking who we are supporting and opinions on different subjects.

Icing on the cake was at the end when they asked for wayyyyyy too much info including my ethniticity. I didnt even give that to the damn census people, there is no way Im opening the door for the union to use my questionaire as proof that the racist "white devil" supports Mitt Romney.

I handwrote all kinds of notes on this thing like where it asked if I supported kids being covered till their 26 on their parents insurance and people not being able to be denied for pre-existing conditions.

[X] Yes
      As long as it doesnt cost my grandkids 5 trillion in nation defecit like the jackass running the joint currently has it setup and refuses to admit.

The last election I was asked to go to the union hall for something. I didnt care as it got me away from the office for a while. Im still not sure what the point was but they had us reading fictional scenarios but every scenario used Obama and McCain and of course Palin. I would purposley switch it around and it pissed the instructor off. I told her I wasnt going to play her political brain washing games.
      Is this GM?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Is this GM?
        No ATT

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that type of stuff was illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            x2

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I would flip the fuck out.

Comment

I don't think unions, like the Black Panther's, worry a whole lot about election laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Minor details.

Comment

Working...
                  X