Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of RNC Teleprompter Showing Results of Scripted Voting Before Voting Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    I honostly think we're too far gone. I think it will be slower with Mitten's and hopefully in 4yrs we get a true Constitutionalist, if there's an election....
    And there it is... the most popular derogatory name that the liberals use when discussing Mitt Romney. You are showing your bias again, while condemning others repeatedly in the same thread....

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      And there it is... the most popular derogatory name that the liberals use when discussing Mitt Romney. You are showing your bias again, while condemning others repeatedly in the same thread....

Stevo
      I'm not a big advocate of dog piling on someone. But I'd like to bring UpOnOne into focus here. He accuses me of being a liberal, yet he spends every post in this very thread blaming other people for his problems. Now, which political party favors this method of politics?

I have quite a few friends who are big RP supporters. Many of them are perfectly realistic. However, a few of them are huge conspiracy nuts and they are actually left wing liberals that don't even know it. I've always found it pretty humorous actually. They make constant proclamations of superior enlightenment but lack fundamental understand of government policies and history. So much so they miscategorize their own political alignment. If there is anything they share in common it's an overconfidence of their own understanding. They seem to find it more appropriate to attack conservatives than liberals in some sort of backwards self-validation. The end result is they never learn anything, and they never contribute to any progress.

I'm not saying this applies to UpOnOne, but a disproportionate amount of these people fall into the RP supporter category, for whatever reason.
      Last edited by CJ; 08-31-2012, 04:19 PM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So if you cant offer a solution you cant complain?
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          How in the fuck is that a conspiracy theory? Where am I proposing a conspiracy theory? It looks like a suggestion to me? Fucking pathetic attempt at a retort. This is precisely what I'm talking about - you again do nothing but attempt personal insults and yet again offer no solutions or cohesive thought. There is nothing to you, is there? And no, I don't add anyone to my ignore list - because I still have a glimmer of hope you'll eventually contribute to a realistic discussion.

Yeah you lost me here. I was replying to your "Show me this "off the cuff" quote and I'll show you an embarrassment."

I'm not a big advocate of dog piling on someone. But I'd like to bring UpOnOne into focus here. He accuses me of being a liberal, yet he spends every post in this very thread blaming other people for his problems. Now, which political party favors this method of politics?

I have quite a few friends who are big RP supporters. Many of them are perfectly realistic. However, a few of them are huge conspiracy nuts and they are actually left wing liberals that don't even know it. I've always found it pretty humorous actually. They make constant proclamations of superior enlightenment but lack fundamental understand of government policies and history. So much so they miscategorize their own political alignment. If there is anything they share in common it's an overconfidence of their own understanding. They seem to find it more appropriate to attack conservatives than liberals in some sort of backwards self-validation. The end result is they never learn anything, and they never contribute to any progress.
          If it's not of the establishment media or what you've been told, it's a conspiracy. Have you ever looked into anything or take everything at face value? You do and say one thing, then do the that exact same thing. To me your paragraph describes you best. You're an establishment republican, sobeit.
          In all your posts whether it be towards me or someone else you try and outwit by your opinion, you have yet to post any source whatsoever.
          You come across as a condescending know it all, and all with your opinion and nothing else
          I think you're a little delusional and I'm sure you think I am. So let's just leave it at that.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Yeah you lost me here. I was replying to your "Show me this "off the cuff" quote and I'll show you an embarrassment."
            Yes, you were showing me a conspiracy I posted, which you failed to do and embarrassed yourself.

If it's not of the establishment media or what you've been told, it's a conspiracy. Have you ever looked into anything or take everything at face value? You do and say one thing, then do the that exact same thing. To me your paragraph describes you best. You're an establishment republican, sobeit.
            In all your posts whether it be towards me or someone else you try and outwit by your opinion, you have yet to post any source whatsoever.
            You come across as a condescending know it all, and all with your opinion and nothing else
            I think you're a little delusional and I'm sure you think I am. So let's just leave it at that.
            I honestly think you don't even understand your own politics, which renders your opinions irrelevant. All you do is blame others, If you feel I'm condescending to you it's because I show you examples of your absurdity, which is far more effective than just calling you names. I'm trying to motivate you to actually engage in a conversation instead of just blaming shit on other things. Since this conversation began you literally haven't said a single constructive thing.

I engaged you in a legitimate question asking what your real idea is for a solution, and your answer? A vast conspiracy theory about electric voting machines. You're nothing more than a blame machine. You're not a realist, you do not provide answers, you provide excuses. We don't need any more excuses in this country.
            Last edited by CJ; 09-01-2012, 12:20 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yes, you were showing me a conspiracy I posted, which you failed to do and embarrassed yourself.
              I never said I was going to show you a conspiracy you posted. I told you that you were already called out on doing exactly what you claim your against.
              You said "show me blah blah blah"
              I did with the thread and quotes from you and another member.
              But I failed to show you a conspiracy you posted, that I never said, gotchya.
              Here's my post, may want to take another look
              You don't have to respect me nor am I looking for your respect. You and the other neo-cons pull the conspiracy card way to often without even looking into a matter. You believe what you have been told, if something conflicts with it, it's a coinspiracy.
              You have already been called out doing exactly what the people you dislike are doing. You claimed it was "off the cuff".Which again shows me neo-cons are the same as the libs. And the right/left paradigm is a falacy. You flip flop as you see fit, justifies the means i guess.
              I knew your question was a bate question and it would ultimately lead to the conspiracy card again.
              Dude, put me on your ignore list.

I honestly think you don't even understand your own politics, which renders your opinions irrelevant. All you do is blame others, If you feel I'm condescending to you it's because I show you examples of your absurdity, which is far more effective than just calling you names. I'm trying to motivate you to actually engage in a conversation instead of just blaming shit on other things. Since this conversation began you literally haven't said a single constructive thing.

I engaged you in a legitimate question asking what your real idea is for a solution, and your answer? A vast conspiracy theory about electric voting machines. You're nothing more than a blame machine. You're not a realist, you do not provide answers, you provide excuses. We don't need any more excuses in this country.
              I understand politics pretty good, I can actually see there isn't a difference between the establishment left (D) and the establishement right (R). You think the condescending statement was you doing that just towards me, no, that's how you post period.
              Again you have your opinion, which your opinion and isn't fact, it's your opinion and nothing else.
              I attempt to show the root cause of things, you call it blaming. You are delusional, do you look at the ocean and only believe that what you see is all there is, nothing could possible be beyond the surface.
              You call something a conspiracy on the basis of your own opinion, not once ever have you come back with a legitate stance, just your opinion, and your clever twisting of words.
              How about this, I'll let you post the last response in our wonderful conversation.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I never said I was going to show you a conspiracy you posted. I told you that you were already called out on doing exactly what you claim your against.
                You said "show me blah blah blah"
                I did with the thread and quotes from you and another member.
                But I failed to show you a conspiracy you posted, that I never said, gotchya.
                Here's my post, may want to take another look

I understand politics pretty good, I can actually see there isn't a difference between the establishment left (D) and the establishement right (R). You think the condescending statement was you doing that just towards me, no, that's how you post period.
                Again you have your opinion, which your opinion and isn't fact, it's your opinion and nothing else.
                I attempt to show the root cause of things, you call it blaming. You are delusional, do you look at the ocean and only believe that what you see is all there is, nothing could possible be beyond the surface.
                You call something a conspiracy on the basis of your own opinion, not once ever have you come back with a legitate stance, just your opinion, and your clever twisting of words.
                How about this, I'll let you post the last response in our wonderful conversation.
                Oh, I get it, so you caught me saying the words "off the cuff." Why are you wasting time with this?

My opinion isn't fact, it's logical reasoning and using your own actions as examples. Call it whatever you like, I ask you a legitimate question, you post a conspiracy theory. Deal with it however you feel compelled to.

Comment

Working...
                X