Obama speech to soldiers met with silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    If you ask stupid questions like if I am guaranteeing an unknowable outcome, you are going to get stupid answers. But I'm sure you thought you were being clever.
    No need to be threatened by a simple question. If you are going to be laughing come Nov, yet cannot guarantee a win, I am just wondering what it is you'll be giggling about?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      No need to be threatened by a simple question. If you are going to be laughing come Nov, yet cannot guarantee a win, I am just wondering what it is you'll be giggling about?
      So, making fun of you for asking a stupid question equals me being threatened by it?

Until you start asking a question worth answering with a coherent response, I will answer you with an incoherent response..

Potato, pants, and goat.

Comment

So, making fun of you for asking a stupid question equals me being threatened by it?
        Absolutely. I am just trying to figure out what it is you're going to be laughing at in November if you are not guaranteeing a Romney win? Is it too difficult a question?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Absolutely. I am just trying to figure out what it is you're going to be laughing at in November if you are not guaranteeing a Romney win? Is it too difficult a question?
          Is it too difficult for you to understand the post? Is it also too difficult to understand I'm not going to explain myself to you? I don't respect you, or the petty lines of argument you tend to indulge in, and choose not to follow you down some rabbit hole of bullshit you feel you need to bitch about.

Clear enough?

As far as I'm concerned we're done talking. Pratlle on if you want. I won't be reading it. Have a nice day.

Comment

Clear enough?
            I am having a very nice day, thank you. Again, just a question. No need to get in a tiff. I just wanted clarity before dismissing you as another yammer mouthed blowhard. Thanks for helping out. You too have a nice day.

P.S. I do hope you're right in that we can all laugh in November... at least until the honeymoon period is over and we all suddenly realize this country is fucked no matter the political party involved.

Comment

Working...
            X