Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahma-Dinnerjacket just figured out the "secret" function of our drones....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahma-Dinnerjacket just figured out the "secret" function of our drones....

LMAO

Ahmadinejad says enemies destroy Iran's rain clouds: reports

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his country's enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.

"The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win," Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC's Persian-language site and www.snn.ir.

Iran has one of the world's driest climates and officials have warned that a severe lack of rainfall in parts of the country has created drought-like conditions.

Ahmadinejad has courted controversy in the past, not least by denying that the Nazi Holocaust - in which six million Jews were killed - ever happened, a stance that drew furious criticism from politicians across the globe.

The Iranian authorities have repeatedly accused the West of hatching plots to undermine Islamic leadership.

Iran is also at odds with the United States and its allies over its disputed nuclear program which the West fears is aimed at developing nuclear weapons. Tehran denies its program has any military dimension.

Reuters Link

No one has taken that dipshit out yet?
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I don't recall the story to a T nor can I seem to find the original article (from a valid source - was a documentary or something not like a conspiracy theory YouTube video) but I remember reading something a few years ago of a substance you could disperse into the air and would pretty much dissolve any sort of precipitation with the quickness.

If that's what is happening here, who knows, but that is the first thing that came to mind when reading this.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I don't recall the story to a T nor can I seem to find the original article (from a valid source - was a documentary or something not like a conspiracy theory YouTube video) but I remember reading something a few years ago of a substance you could disperse into the air and would pretty much dissolve any sort of precipitation with the quickness.

If that's what is happening here, who knows, but that is the first thing that came to mind when reading this.
        I remember something like cloud seeding, which is what you described except that it induces rain, never heard of something that dissolves moisture in the air. Either way this guy is crazy.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

He needs to wear his tinfoil hat

Comment

We could totally do that if we wanted to.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              We could totally do that if we wanted to.
              Couldn't happen to a nicer group.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X