QE3 or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QE3 or no?

Seems like everyone has already decided yes but why waste a good QE when the markets are up?

Just heard they were going to do it on Rush.

Comment

"If you have to keep spraying ether into the carburetor in order to keep the engine running there are a few things that are for certain:

(a) the carb is fucked up and will continue to be until someone fixes/rebuilds it;

(b) eventually you will run out of ether.

(c) the ether will be damaging the spark plugs, valves, and cylinder combustion surfaces the entire time it is in use
      ."

Comment

What's QE?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          What's QE?
          Quality Expectorant.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Quality Expectorant.
            Stop feeding the troll.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Stop feeding the troll.
              Lmao. Fuck, I thought we were cool?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Comment

QE3? I thought the DNC taught us that this economy is healed and steadily getting better due to this administrations policy's?

U.S. stocks rise more than 1% after the Federal Reserve unveils a new bond-buying program to boost the economy.

The only thing that struck me a bit was that the Fed has left the door open to do more if it needs. This might not be all of it."

Comment

wow bernanke sprinkled sugar all over the markets! he wont quit until he completely destroys the dollar and gas is 10 bux a gallon. the US is screwed

Comment

He more or less said this stimulus will be never ending, if need be. That's nice.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        He more or less said this stimulus will be never ending, if need be. That's nice.
                        If Romney gets in, this clown is gone.

Comment

If you can't create jobs and business, fake it with inflation.

Obama 2012.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have been reading some analysis from Washington economists, and several fed analysts. Apparently the general consensus is QE3 occurred because a double dip recession is imminent, and they are pushing it past the election.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Keeping it opened ended is one way to ensure you do that, with no regard for the long term damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X