X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney quote about Obama voters

And this is why he has my vote.

Caught on a hidden camera:

"There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them," Romney said in a hidden-camera video of his remarks at a private fundraiser earlier this year posted on Monday on the left-wing Mother Jones magazine's website.

"My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents,"

Agree!

Comment

Nice
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The media is playing this up as him being "non-inclusive" or "uncaring" to a large segment of the population. I see it as him calling it what it is.

Comment

Nice to see someone who actually "gets it." He has my vote.

Comment

Good make them answer the question. There will be two positions, 1. They admit to it and we confirm what we already knew - they are ticks, or 2. They deny and we all know they are full of shit, which confirms another known - they are liars.

Comment

he has my vote!
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Excellent

Comment

I like how he's standing behind it instead of back peddling.

Comment

THIS is the statement that makes me a Romney supporter. That, and he isn't shying away from what he said. He has a spine and says what we're all thinking.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I read that yesterday and thought to myself, "So, what was it that he said wrong?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        The media is playing this up as him being "non-inclusive" or "uncaring" to a large segment of the population. I see it as him calling it what it is.
                        I really hate the media.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I saw it on the news yesterday and thought it was spot on. I don't see anything wrong with him saying it either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My Dad, the obama voter, had to tell me about how terrible his quote was. I shut him down with my support of the quote and how it enforced my vote for Romney.

He came to me with smiles and walked away disgruntled.

Comment

I heard about this quote this morning, and I 100% agree and back him on that. I honestly do not see anything wrong with it.

You know how you've made a 100% authentic conclusion on liberal policies? The liberals call it "insensitive." They always do that when you nail them.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X