No announcement yet.

VP Debate tonight - Ryan v. Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best line of the debate, in my opinion, was when Ryan looked into the camera for the first (and only time I believe?) and said, "Watch out middle class, the bill is coming to you." That was memorable. The math was clear as day, and his point was easily understandable.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
      To me at glance it comes off as a lie detector. And basically it goes up when they talk.

I see no point.
      Looks like Moon Patrol

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        this is not an issue of race

when i take my son on his walk tomorrow i am going to take pics of all the streets in my neighborhood that are LIINNNEEEDDDDD with obama signs in the yards. There is no foodstamp/handouts in my neighborhood. Just well educated do-gooders
        please do. try not to pull that card : "it wasnt worth my time etc etc bla bla bla" you offered to post so please do

Comment

• I would have liked to have seen the moderator stop interrupting and let them go at it a bit more. If so I think Biden would have been a lot more unease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Paul Ryan: Joe and I are from similar towns, he's from Scranton Pennsylvania, I am from Janesville Wisconsin. You know what the unemployment rate in Scranton is today?

Joe Biden: I sure do.

Paul Ryan: It's ten percent.

Joe Biden: Yeah.

Paul Ryan: You know what it was the day you guys came in?

Paul Ryan: It was eight point five percent.

Paul Ryan: That's how it's going all around America.

Joe Biden: Look you don't read the statistic, that's not how it's going, it's going down.

"There are lies, damn lies and statistics" ~ Mark Twain
            Ryan led him right in to that, even held his hand, made him comfortable heading to the slaughter house.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• 82 interruptions

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                please do. try not to pull that card : "it wasnt worth my time etc etc bla bla bla" you offered to post so please do
                oh i will brother. i will.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oh i will brother. i will.
                  sounds good. ive seen someone else ask you why you would vote for obama and i cant recall you answering. why do you think your neighbors are voting for him?

Comment

• I just don't understand how people can re elect Obama. I mean I can't think of one good thing the man has done for this country.

Comment

• White guilt.

(looks anxiously skyward for the ban hammer)

Comment

Just well intended do-gooders
                        I don't doubt that they paid for their degree, but a vote for an empty suit & a court jester doesn't make you a mensa inductee. I think we all know a dolt with a degree.

The troll gig is up.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          I don't doubt that they paid for their degree, but a vote for an empty suit & a court jester doesn't make you a mensa inductee. I think we all know a dolt with a degree.

The troll gig is up.
                          You called?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            White guilt.

(looks anxiously skyward for the ban hammer)
                            must be the reason! they are all 35-60 year old white couples, all married, some gay, lots of young children. all in $2-300k houses. Are WE the middle class they speak of?!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

The troll gig is up.
                              until november 7, you are in fact trolling..
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                You called?
                                You accusing me of having a degree?

Comment

Working...
                                X