VP Debate tonight - Ryan v. Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    I wonder how they input? I'm picturing a room full of folks hooked up like lab rats, forced to watch this debacle. Or I guess they're constantly pushing a + or - button on a remote. Either way, it's retarded.

To me at glance it comes off as a lie detector. And basically it goes up when they talk.

I see no point.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Voting our own demise would be voting for the guy that was president when our credit was downgraded 3 times, increased debt by 6 trillion in 4 years, has had the highest and longest unemployment rate since the depression.

Obama's doing exactly what he wanted to do and if you read his books you see exactly what he's doing. He spelled it out. He wants to end American colonialism and weaken the US so it is no longer the most powerful and exceptional.

Reading is fundamental.
      You dont have tin foil hat. You have a tin foil helmet. I actually like you. You post a lot of stories that are just crazie enough to get my atttention. I absolutely respect that you helped to defend my freedom. Guess what, I did too. But I didnt get shot .So I dont have an excuse to somehow prove that I am a bigger hero than any one else who served. Once you figure out it is the human delima and not the republican agenda then you will understand how the worle works.

Comment

i wonder which one of ya'll would be first in line to take ryan all the way to the balls..

Biden sounds strong to me, Ryan seems like the kinda MF i would have signing the tab to gtfo out of a bar before i called some hardcore pipe hittin' mofo's
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

CNN - "It was a draw"
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I don't think that was as clear cut as the last debate. I'd score it 60/40 Ryan. Biden did improve as went on, but the start with his over-attempted laughing was extremely off-putting.

Comment

Biden on offense? Lol k..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

He was the perfect portrayal of his counterpart, arrogant asshole.

Comment

Being nonpartisan, Biden is a Dan Quayle redux. Pathetic........

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    i wonder which one of ya'll would be first in line to take ryan all the way to the balls..

Biden sounds strong to me, Ryan seems like the kinda MF i would have signing the tab to gtfo out of a bar before i called some hardcore pipe hittin' mofo's
                    You seem like the guy holding the place up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                      You dont have tin foil hat. You have a tin foil helmet. I actually like you. You post a lot of stories that are just crazie enough to get my atttention. I absolutely respect that you helped to defend my freedom. Guess what, I did too. But I didnt get shot .So I dont have an excuse to somehow prove that I am a bigger hero than any one else who served. Once you figure out it is the human delima and not the republican agenda then you will understand how the worle works.
                      First things first. I'm no hero. I've never called myself a hero. The men, my brothers that I ate with, hung out with their family and kept watch with, who did not return are the heroes.

I noticed you didn't dispute anything I said.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• You also have the moderator a friend of Obama/Biden and Obama was at her wedding. Ryan was having to deal with questions from her and Biden and was beating both of their asses.

No, it wasn't as clear cut. Biden has been in politics for 30 years and has been kept locked down for a week drilling.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!

Bill Hicks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!

Bill Hicks
                              i just finished watching like 20 minutes of bill hicks before i logged on to here.
                              priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                Out of curiosity, has Obama/Biden ever crossed swords while having their way with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X