• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    with weed you terrorist
    No with left over Egg Roll Express!

Comment

• And now: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check
      Posted at 11:50 pm on October 16, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Candy Crowley now admitting Romney was right on Pres. Obama's Libya remarks.

Justin Hart (@justin_hart) October 17, 2012

Now, they tells us?

Twitchy told you immediately during tonight’s second presidential debate that President Barack Obama and CNN debate moderator Candy Crowley falsely characterized his Rose Garden statement about Benghazi in front of an audience of millions.

Forceful pushback from social media and the Romney camp has CNN on the run.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

whats the point.. it's not even a race at this point, amirite?
        yep. pretty embarrassing for your boy O.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        i feel bad for the guy.. and even his supporters! all this money that has been contributed is going towards nothing at this point.
        couldnt agree more. Obama should just drop out and save himself the cash

it's like he does so much(!), yet still so little.
        lots of tv shows, golf, and fundraising, little bit of that running the country thing

i was taught to respect my elders, but mitt romney looks like the kinda guy i would disrespect, just because.
        because? maybe his credibility scares you?

why are these MF's reading their questions??
        you have 15 seconds of fame.. you;ve been thinking about it for weeks, you;ve been practicing it all day. Why do you neen a fucking note card?
        obama is the teleprompter king. If the president cant fart on camera with out reading it first, what makes you think these every day guys can with the added stress of being on national tv combined with meeting the president

yeah. really.. he fucked it up for the repub's from here to fore
        obama wont be content till he fucks it up for all americans

mitt romney couldn't secure a god damned payless shoe store
        the buck stops with obama.......... now that hillary "fessed up"

FF... rides an exercise bike.. all day.. with his mail order bride rockin the shake weight on a exercise ball. i dunno why everyone assumes i am unsuccessful!?! i do lol though
        connecting the dots i guess? registered democrat=very possibly not very smart=maybe not so successful? if not, more power to you. i play the lottery too

you prolly bought facebook stock Mr. jennings
        you already bought stock in obama's bull shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Candy Crowley just admitted that Romney was right about it.
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Where is this?
          x2. if you are referring to what happened in the debate, she didnt so much as admit romney was right as she did say they were both right, which is conflicting. did he say it or not? who is twisting who's words here?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            x2. if you are referring to what happened in the debate, she didnt so much as admit romney was right as she did say they were both right, which is conflicting. did he say it or not? who is twisting who's words here?
            *sigh*

Read before you post.
            Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            http://twitchy.com/2012/10/16/and-no...or-fact-check/

And now: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check
            Posted at 11:50 pm on October 16, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Candy Crowley now admitting Romney was right on Pres. Obama's Libya remarks.

Justin Hart (@justin_hart) October 17, 2012

Now, they tells us?

Twitchy told you immediately during tonight’s second presidential debate that President Barack Obama and CNN debate moderator Candy Crowley falsely characterized his Rose Garden statement about Benghazi in front of an audience of millions.

Forceful pushback from social media and the Romney camp has CNN on the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              *sigh*

Read before you post.
              doh!! i was too busy quoting all of nay nays shit and looked over it.
              how convenient for obama huh

Comment

FF... rides an exercise bike.. all day.. with his mail order bride rockin the shake weight on a exercise ball. i dunno why everyone assumes i am unsuccessful!?! i do lol though
                Hey Sparkles, try infantry basic training and let me know when you wash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  doh!! i was too busy quoting all of nay nays shit and looked over it.
                  how convenient for obama huh
                  Very convenient.

Comment

• what i've taken from this thread...

FF doesnt have the concept of centrifugal force.

SC281 used to be cool

TeamJacob is the first boy to use a double ended dildo (i seen it!)

and obama made that 'catcher's mitt' guy look like.. well, a catchers mitt.

and silverback is a weed genie

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012 FTMFW!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• and dville still tunes for 5.85, but me and obama gonna make a old chebby go 5.79 for KODFWM
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what i've taken from this thread...

FF is an infantry deity! I really wish I was as cool as him

SC281 used to be cool

TeamJacob is the only board member who wears a Heart's collar

and obama made that Romney guy desirable to everyone

Bankruptcy 2012 FTMFW!
                        You really should say what you mean. This is getting annoying fixing you like Biden

Comment

• If I was a weed genie, I'd move to California and be the Richard Rawlings of the sticky icky!!!

Comment

what i've taken from this thread...

FF doesnt have the concept of centrifugal force.

SC281 used to be cool

TeamJacob is the first boy to use a double ended dildo (i seen it!)

and obama made that 'catcher's mitt' guy look like.. well, a catchers mitt.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012 FTMFW!
                            Used to be?!

Comment

• How did everyone like that assault weapons ban proposal from Obama? He gets another term, he's doing it.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                How did everyone like that assault weapons ban proposal from Obama? He gets another term, he's doing it.
                                Hope the NRA runs it over and over again and it cost them more seats like it did when Clinton did it

Comment

Working...
                                X