Is Forever_frost talking to himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    Frost from one long time vet to another. I have nothing but respect for you. I have been watching these boards for years and can honestly say that 95% of what you write, I fully agree with. Maybe I am just batshit crazy too. thank you for the sacrifices that you have made my crunchie brother... Remember Tanks really lead the way.
    Tanks lead the way.....to the motor pool. We learned in anti armor school, every tank is terrified of a determined infantryman
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      well thats just it.. there are 10 of us that are democratic voters. I am not even too concerned with anything political.

I learned as an apprentice that you dont talk about Money, Religion, Politics, or Wifes/Children, on the job. I'll reiterate, My vote for Obama has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I consider myself a good judge of character, this guy "mitt romney" is not a good character.

If you look outside of this forum you will see that naynay is still just naynay. I am only here to level the playing field, and if I am getting ya'll worked up and at least THINKING about both sides of the field, then i have done my job
      I agree. Handing 15% of your wealth to charity per year...bad character. So is paying the bill for a veteran's farm to have milk for 2 years, paying hospital bills and Christmas presents for a family involved in a car wreck as well as paying for that family to go to college. Bad character.

Remind me about the good Barry has done. Especially with him defending a slum lord and kicking old, poor people out into the snow to maximize profits for his slum lord friend

Comment

• donations are how rich people beat taxes.. write-offs

kenny trout taught me this, while installing a ROOF MOUNTED COOLNG TOWER on his house that is next to GWB's house.

"the first million is the hardest to make, the second million makes itself"
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

donations are how rich people beat taxes.. write-offs

kenny trout taught me this, while installing a ROOF MOUNTED COOLNG TOWER on his house that is next to GWB's house.

Right, so why didn't Romney claim all of those write offs?

Comment

donations are how rich people beat taxes.. write-offs

If that's true, Biden nor Barry contribute shit to charities. Would you rather give 20% of your income to a charity you believe in, or those jack-wagons in D.C. to waste as they see fit? Pretty clear-cut choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Tanks lead the way.....to the motor pool. We learned in anti armor school, every tank is terrified of a determined infantryman
              Only because we hate pulling security, we prefer sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                Only because we hate pulling security, we prefer sleep.
                True. Yall have thermal imaging and we're stuck guarding you with fucking crappy NVG's

Comment

well thats just it.. there are 10 of us that are democratic voters. I am not even too concerned with anything political.

I learned as an apprentice that you dont talk about Money, Religion, Politics, or Wifes/Children, on the job. I'll reiterate, My vote for Obama has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I consider myself a good judge of character, this guy "mitt romney" is not a good character.

If you look outside of this forum you will see that naynay is still just naynay. I am only here to level the playing field, and if I am getting ya'll worked up and at least THINKING about both sides of the field, then i have done my job
                  And this thread has proved, naynay is still smoking crack.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I give nay nay props though. Some of you guys are getting all bent out if shape and he seems to keep his cool. Everyone in here just needs to relax.........
                    .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                    X