X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    just putting this here..

and for the king since he doesnt click links with his IE3,
    Go back to my post #29, where I already addressed this subject quite adequately.

Also, pay attention. I stated that I don't open links posted on "this site".

Comment

thats why i quoted it for you pimp
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Love that libs bring up lack of Romney's military experience but forget Obama didn't serve a day either. Ever. In anything.

And was the only senator in Illinois that voted present on a bill to protect a rape victim's privacy by sealing the court records on a conviction
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

he succeded for a thousand days
          He didn't succeed at anything for a thousand days. I laughed at the gullible tools that actually believed that BS line the first time he uttered it.

Comment

thats why i quoted it for you pimp
            You quoted what I had already schooled you on? Pay attention, student.

Comment

JFK.. president for "a thousand days"
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

JFK said amazing things like

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Obama:

And we can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra. Less than a year ago, we were standing on what was an empty lot.But through the Recovery Act, this company received a loan to expand its operations. This new factory is the result of those loans.

JFK:

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Obama:

I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.

JFK:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

Obama:

We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen.

Comment

Oh, and I'm loving this one. Remember this?

The day I'm inaugurated, this country looks at itself differently and the world looks at America differently. If you believe that we've got to heal America and we've got to repair our standing in the world, then I think my supporters believe that I am a messenger who can deliver that message around the world in a way that no other candidate can do.

How did that work out?

Comment

JFK.. president for "a thousand days"
                    Obama...failure for "a thousand days", and still a failure.

Still waiting for your take on that Hope and Change BS........

Comment

Naynay doesn't believe in the shit he spews.. He is a super troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        ur crAzIe
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Neither do we, we know better.

Comment

Working...
                          X