X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citigroup Fined, Star Analyst Canned

God, what a moron.

Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Well, they just messed up big time. Shoot.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

lols, google-esque boo boo.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        lols, google-esque boo boo.
        What did Google do?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          What did Google do?
          Their earnings were filed early by the third party they use...I assume that's what he's referencing. They don't report until after market close and the results hit hours earlier.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Certified dumbass......
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Certified dumbass......
              The stories I could tell ... you'd be blown away.

Comment

lets hear em

Comment

Working...
                X