Dichotomy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    He's political views are still blinded by ignorance. NayNay hasn't a clue about Obama's policies, US foreign relations or the US deficit. So what other reason does NayNay have for blindly being an Obamabot other than Obama being a brotha?
    He's fucking with you?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I vote democratic, I will never back a party who endorsed gwb.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        I vote democratic, I will never back a party who endorsed gwb.
        So, regardless of which candidate would actually be better for the job, you will only vote for the democrat, period?
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          You need to meet Keith. That's all I can really say. You wouldn't suck-start your sub-nasal semen processor so much if you had a clue. For being a democrat, which is supposedly the party of compassion for their fellow man, you sure are a jaded, bitter old bitch.

NayNay is the Flock of Seagulls looking faggot in the background.
          You mean were I said that I didn't think any of our guys should be injured or killed? That's not compassion? RIGHT........

Comment

Well said

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            So, regardless of which candidate would actually be better for the job, you will only vote for the democrat, period?
            It's all opinion man. You think one guys better I think another is better.
            But pretty much....

Comment

How about one that backed slavery? Lol
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Don't you know that nothing mattered before Dubya? ;-)

You start talking sense to those libs and they'll lose their marbles.

Comment

And the one that opposed the Civil Rights Act

And the one that started the Klan

And the Black Panthers

And La Raza
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Republicans don't really like him either. I'm a Libertarian but I do think Obama has hurt this country more than Bush did. I'm a veteran and after Benghazi he lost my vote completely. Your ignorant reasonings are why I wish a poll test was put into place, regardless of what freedoms the poll test would infringe upon.
                    Last edited by Cannon; 11-04-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• thanks for your opinion, im glad you have it
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thanks for your opinion, im glad you have it
                        ^dick head

Comment

thanks for your opinion, im glad you have it
                          Thanks for your ignorance, read a book!

Comment

Just voting to stay on a different type of plantation, the one where money shows up in the mail, that's all.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

He's the pres. He has to adress the nation. Remember his pen will sign off on the disaster relief efforts. Romney is a peon. It's nice to see him put personal gain aside and do better for his fellow man for a change.
                              you dont get it this county exist for personal gain get a clue

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              The Mormon church?? Hehe. My response is not necessary either.
                              you really think th morom church dont give to charitys on a constant basis ?

Or any church for that matter . Regardless of how you may feel about religion they are always helping the poor and easing suffering in one way or another with the money thats donated

Comment

Working...
                              X