No announcement yet.

Post if you voted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voted last saturday in wylie, took about 10 min. I pray Rush Limbaugh is right and its a landslide.

Comment

Voted last week in Keller. Gary Johnson 2012.....or, to put it another way, one less vote for Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadowgreygt View Post
        voted last saturday in wylie, took about 10 min. I pray Rush Limbaugh is right and its a landslide.
        It's not just Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadowgreygt View Post
          All the fundamentals are there, I have a feeling it might be. Who knows? Like him or not, he's rarely wrong.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Had to Google who your sitting House representative is after you voted? Mindless drone, just as I stated.
            Since he's a Repuk, by definition he doesn't represent ME so no I don't know the piece of shits name.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
              Since he's a Repuk, by definition he doesn't represent ME so no I don't know the piece of shits name.
              I think you're trying to say "Repuke", you should add the e on there.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Repuke?

Do you like socialized medicine? Do you like a failed economy and trillions in debt? Obviously... You and NayNay need to be castrated so that your ignorance can die out.

Comment

I'm no longer interested in arguing with liberals. The adults need to take charge here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    Repuke?

Do you like socialized medicine? Do you like a failed economy and trillions in debt? Obviously... You and NayNay need to be castrated so that your ignorance can die out.
                    Yep Repuke. Comparable to what regularly spews out of your mouth.

Comment

About a 20 minute wait in The Colony, ~50 people in line, but the line was running out the door by the time I was about halfway up in line. Will probably be a madhouse come lunch time and the evening.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I agree with you, CJ.

I don't know why but I feel the need to add a piece of advice, you are not furthering your cause or garnering any personal respect with your nonsensical arguments and petulant attitude. You disrespect yourself with your actions.

Comment

Voted. I'm I'm Harris county - I have to counter the Houston inner city vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            I agree with you, CJ.

I don't know why but I feel the need to add a piece of advice, you are not furthering your cause or garnering any personal respect with your nonsensical arguments and petulant attitude. You disrespect yourself with your actions.
                            If I really cared about what these guys thought about me you would have a point. BUT I don't

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                              Voted. I'm I'm Harris county - I have to counter the Houston inner city vote.
                              lol

Comment

I voted.

Comment

Working...
                                X