• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of dumbfucks voting for obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      jeez is that really needed?
      You out of everybody should know tbat bitches cant be trusted.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• we just lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          They actually enforce those rules here?

Depends. Whoever sees the reported posts in here doesn't give a shit, because that person is biased themselves. Other mods, will ban with a quickness, however.

Careful. Vertnut and CJ will tell you that you don't know what you are talking about, to "go school yourself", and claim political polling superiority. In short, do everything but call you a window licker.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• there is no way there are this many fucked up brained people in the usa. i dont think i can stand another round of months with "african-americans" wearing obama tshirts walking around with shit eating grins on their faces.....

Comment

• I get the feeling we might see an instance of the popular vote not reflecting the electoral vote
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                I get the feeling we might see an instance of the popular vote not reflecting the electoral vote
                It will be close. Lots of Obama votes yet to pour in from CA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  Bunch of dumbfucks voting for obama
                  They should all be executed from suffocation due to flatulence.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Bing has a pretty good election site. http://www.bing.com/elections/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        To keep track later once precints start reporting...

2024 U.S. election hub. Stay up-to-date for the November 5, 2024 presidential election. Election day polls, primaries, news, candidates and live updates & coverage daily.

Expect stuff to start rolling in right about now. The 6pm EST hold for the exit survey data is 'expired'... hold on to your shit.
                        They show Romney having more votes in WI but shows the win for Wi going to Obama?

Disregard - just now saw 8% reporting. Someone mentioned WI winner but must have misread.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• "We president now, again.''
                          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            They show Romney having more votes in WI but shows the win for Wi going to Obama?
                            Only 8% reported in. I think WI is historically a blue state.

Comment

• If Romney can't win Florida, he's damn sure not going to win any other battleground state. I smell fraud.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Dick Morris, I hate you.
                                Dick Morris is a fucking troll. Landslide, are you fucking high?

Comment

Working...
                                X