Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Once again. How you handle yourself when things don't go your way, is how you handle yourself when things don't go your way. Sporting event, election, a woman, work, it's all the same. You sure are dancing around it.
    There's no comparison to me. A game really has no real bearing on the next month or year. I'm not dancing...I don't understand. Do your kids games mean that much to you? If so, you're even more shallow than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Not it!!!
      Hey Man!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          congrats on being old i guess..?
          Thankyuh.......Thankyuhverruhmuch!!!!

Comment

• I'd take him over Christie.

Comment

• I'll buy lunch for the Rand Paul delegates we get at the TX GOP convention in 2016. Lets do this...

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                I'll buy lunch for the Rand Paul delegates we get at the TX GOP convention in 2016. Lets do this...
                Deal.

Comment

• Im in such shock. Its like no one noticed the shit storm we have been in the past 4 years. Its confusing there are so many stupid people out there.

On a side note, I cannot see me being in business for myself another year under Obama. I had a good run, 7 years last month. I guess Ill start looking for a job in a few months

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    Im in such shock. Its like no one noticed the shit storm we have been in the past 4 years. Its confusing there are so many stupid people out there.

On a side note, I cannot see me being in business for myself another year under Obama. I had a good run, 7 years last month. I guess Ill start looking for a job in a few months
                    Sorry to hear it, man. The small businesses are really taking it on the chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      There's no comparison to me. A game really has no real bearing on the next month or year. I'm not dancing...I don't understand. Do your kids games mean that much to you? If so, you're even more shallow than I thought.
                      Right over your head. I'm speaking plain English. I don't know how else to explain it to you.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• billy, we could always use a good pipe fitter!

funny you are failing so misreably, but you have managed to build a number of $70k+show cars.. just sayin..
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Right over your head. I'm speaking plain English. I don't know how else to explain it to you.
                          I guess a game just doesn't mean as much to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            I guess Ill start looking for a job in a few months
                            ha! Good Luck. Those will be disappearing soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              I'll buy into that shit.

Comment

Explain it to me then, all knowing one! I can't wait for this. It's not apples and oranges. How you handle yourself when things don't go your way, is how you handle yourself when things don't go your way. The stakes have no bearing on any of it.

Some of you are acting like a bunch of childish chicken littles with the sky is falling bullshit. You know what I'm going to do tomorrow? Get up, go to work, and bust my ass just like I did today, yesterday, and the day before that. If I have to work harder, and produce more, to keep my slice, then that's what I'm going to have to do. When I get back in town, I'm going to play with my kids, put the food on the table, and do what I do as the head of a household.

The only real bearing this will have on me, is the direction I go in the future. I'll heavily reconsider my transition in to small business ownership. I'll weigh the positives and negatives of that over going straight commission or a contract employee. And I'll probably learn how to cheat on my taxes with the Democrats and Republicans alike.
                                I work for a mid sized business. This could be a game changer for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X