No announcement yet.

Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and you seem to be stuck on me.. move around big man, plenty of cocks in the sea
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• So now who does the Pres' blame for the last 4 years?
      sigpic
      08 Mustang GT - NOT Stock ..... HPP Flex fuel tunes - 537/515 RWHP/RWT

Click for Little Elm, Texas Forecast

Comment

• Originally posted by Mixedup View Post
        So now who does the Pres' blame for the last 4 years?
        you read that on facebook too?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Let's see what BS our dictator has to say.....
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• The wookies just walked off.

Comment

• I think most of you give the American people too much credit by thinking it would we would be better off with someone different in office. It took 49 MILLION dumbasses to not only get his ass in the first time, but RE-ELECT him!

My hat is off to Obama and everyone else that got re-elected tonight. They know what kind of stupid people they are dealing with and just give them more of what they want.

Obama isn't what is bringing our society down.

Just get the fuck over it. Figure out what is to come of this and where we're headed. Make a plan to prosper from it and enjoy life!!!

It's qitting time, here, on this lovely sunny day in paradise. I'm gonna leave work a little early and go look at some boats since the wife is wanting to start venturing from island to island on the weekends.

/barg

Comment

• Get off your fucking high horse....
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  That's American jesus, by the way. We don't want to save Mexican Jesus. Or Mexicans named Jesus.
                  Thank you my brotha! Now, where are all those guys that called this one a landslide for romney? Lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I think most of you give the American people too much credit by thinking it would we would be better off with someone different in office. It took 49 MILLION dumbasses to not only get his ass in the first time, but RE-ELECT him!

My hat is off to Obama and everyone else that got re-elected tonight. They know what kind of stupid people they are dealing with and just give them more of what they want.

Obama isn't what is bringing our society down.

Just get the fuck over it. Figure out what is to come of this and where we're headed. Make a plan to prosper from it and enjoy life!!!

It's qitting time, here, on this lovely sunny day in paradise. I'm gonna leave work a little early and go look at some boats since the wife is wanting to start venturing from island to island on the weekends.

/barg

Will you adopt me?? Fuck it, ill be your servant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      Thank you my brotha! Now, where are all those guys that called this one a landslide for romney? Lmfao!
                      Jesús cristo!!

Comment

• Jack Starrett is on a roof jumping up and down.

Comment

• Fuck Obamacare, fuck this schtick of a speech...

Comment

• At least I can tell my children that I lived in a time when you could prosper from hard work, when finding employment wasn't a three-four month ordeal, when Americans made their own money and didn't need government hand outs, nor did they want it... At least I can tell my children that I once lived in a country I'd give my life for.

Comment

• This speech was a joke and the masses fell for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                                At least I can tell my children that I lived in a time when you could prosper from hard work, when finding employment wasn't a three-four month ordeal, when Americans made their own money and didn't need government hand outs, nor did they want it... At least I can tell my children that I once lived in a country I'd give my life for.
                                Absolutely! I'm very thankful that I don't have kids. I'd be heartbroken knowing that they'd be inheriting this bullshit. 13 years of my life so that a bunch of mouthbreathers could RE-elect an un-American piece of shit that is hell-bent on destroying our country.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X