Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    Good point but there is lots of asians without asian dad telling them to succeed so a lot of Vietcong and cambos turn into criminal activity. We had a Cambodian in 2006 embezzle 50 grand from us in Canada my father and I.
    ... we never saw anything except the cambo falling off the stairs. We never saw a dime from him or the royal courts. I even had to live there for six months trying to revive the business and trust to no avail. Fuck Asians. Australia is the same.
    I'll take my chances with the Asians.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• In the words of one of the Craziest SOB's I've ever known.

"This ain't the country our grand dads killed for"

Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Thanks a lot minorities.

Comment

• That photo shows the percentages of racial bigotry in our country...

J/K

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• haha you act like white people dont deserve it

oh and i didn't vote for obama, this time or 4 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              haha you act like white people dont deserve it

oh and i didn't vote for obama, this time or 4 years ago
              What do we deserve?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                What do we deserve?
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY[/ame]

Comment

• I am not going to watch that, but I will listen to your answer if you find the time to type one out.

Comment

• louis ck explains that white people have had a lot of fun but when they fall from number 1 to 2 it's going to suck

quit taking this shit so serious anyways, politics and religion go hand in hand... full of BS!

Comment

• I can't help but wonder if Herman Cain would have been the GOP representative how things would have played out. The race issue would be gone. (No I did not want Cain anymore than I wanted Romney in the office but either would be better than the Muslim in Chief)

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        louis ck explains that white people have had a lot of fun but when they fall from number 1 to 2 it's going to suck

quit taking this shit so serious anyways, politics and religion go hand in hand... full of BS!
                        Except that politics has an effect on all aspects of my life. My job, my income, my freedoms, my lifestyle, etc all ebb and flow with the political atmosphere of this country. Fuck it though, I am out.

Comment

• ...and business has fallen back to where it was for the first three years of this bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            Would you have if Romney won, though?

I wouldn't, either way.
                            It would have boded much better for business. There is zero surprise that businesses have been holding cash, waiting to invest, build, expand, etc. That just got delayed by 4 years. Expansion only happens now as it is forced, not necessarily on speculation of growth.

Did I really care for Romney? No. His changing views, positions and lack of passion didn't do it for me. I cast a vote against Obama, not for Romney. Had the republicans had a passionate, principled candidate, I think they would have kicked ass. The numbers show that both parties were not thrilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              It would have boded much better for business. There is zero surprise that businesses have been holding cash, waiting to invest, build, expand, etc. That just got delayed by 4 years. Expansion only happens now as it is forced, not necessarily on speculation of growth.

Did I really care for Romney? No. His changing views, positions and lack of passion didn't do it for me. I cast a vote against Obama, not for Romney. Had the republicans had a passionate, principled candidate, I think they would have kicked ass. The numbers show that both parties were not thrilled.
                              This. My old man said "Fuck this, I am not going to spend a god damn dime of my money to expand or make any more just so the crack whores and shitheads can get ahold of it. I'm going to buy a fucking King Air with that money though."

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                This. My old man said "Fuck this, I am not going to spend a god damn dime of my money to expand or make any more just so the crack whores and shitheads can get ahold of it. I'm going to buy a fucking King Air with that money though."
                                Exactly. And this was said - the owners will not scale back, they will scale their employees back. I've had discussions with people that are wanting to invest, wanting to grow and had planned to based on Romney winning that will now hold the cash, ship it off shore, plan an exit, etc. Tax revenues will fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X