No announcement yet.

Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just voted in my small precinct! I thanked the lady for asking for my ID, and she said, well thank you for saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      Not that he will get it, but there is a small hope someone will get Lupe the hell out of Dallas County.
      i work for her and she at her best is not as good as jim bowles at his worst. with that said i dont think this guy will be any better. cannaday should have gotten it. dallas county missed out...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Eastern or Central?
        GMT/UTC/Zulu time.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          i work for her and she at her best is not as good as jim bowles at his worst. with that said i dont think this guy will be any better. cannaday should have gotten it. dallas county missed out...
          Cannaday is a good guy. My parents go back a long time with him from the DPD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Cannaday is a good guy. My parents go back a long time with him from the DPD.
            mine too. he was by far the best person to run for sheriff in the last 20 years. my department would be one of the best in the area had he taken over...

Comment

Was listening to Bill Cunningham on Hannity's show, saying that the turnout is insane in Ohio and Obama is not doing well. But, that's all anecdotal. The early voting numbers I posted earlier were immediately withdrawn because they were not suppose to be posted yet. But we still have um!
              Last edited by CJ; 11-06-2012, 03:00 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Was listening to Bill Cunningham on Hannity's show, saying that the turnout is insane in Ohio and Obama is not doing well. But, that's all anecdotal. The early voting numbers I posted earlier were immediately withdrawn because they were not suppose to be posted yet. But we still have um!

Yeah i just read something about Cincinnati having like 75-80% turnout and going in Romney's favor so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Yeah i just read something about Cincinnati having like 75-80% turnout and going in Romney's favor so far.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This was early voting (Sunday) in Columbus, OH

Huge turnout is great... until we get over 100% of the population voting.

Comment

Huge turnout is great... until we get over 100% of the population voting.
                      lol isn't that the truth.

Comment

This was early voting (Sunday) in Columbus, OH
                        Need different angles of 5 and 11.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Need different angles of 5 and 11.
                          Richard Pryor voice: "Some white folks, too! You motherfuckers come in a bunch, didn't you?"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Same exact polling location as last time. Protected by Obama and Holder, why wouldn't they go back out there? They are not going to get in trouble, they can beat voters to death if they wanted to.

LOFL @ Philadelphia voting location:

Judge orders Obama mural covered in Philadelphia polling station

A judge has ordered that a mural of President Barack Obama be covered up at a Philadelphia polling place after Republicans complained, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Republican National Committee official Tim Miller complained on Twitter that the polling place set up voting booths right next to a mural of Obama. The location of the polling site is 35th ward-D18 Franklin School, according to the Weekly Standard. Miller wrote that the Pennsylvania GOP has filed a complaint.

Electioneering is not allowed within 10 feet of a polling place.
                            A judge has ordered that a mural of President Barack Obama be covered up at a Philadelphia polling place after Republicans complained, The Wall Street Journal reports. Republican National Committee official Tim Miller?complained on Twitter that the polling place set up voting booths right next to a mural of Obama. The location of the polling [...]

So they covered it... but not according to the judge's instructions.

"... in its entirety."

Disobeying a court order, huh?

Comment

I am amazed by the majority of Romney and Republican Senate/House signs here that outweigh the Dems by like 8:1 here in PA. and I mean in peoples yards and businesses. I'm Area Sales so I travel from SW PA (near Pittsburgh) all the way up to the NE corridor near Upstate NY and its astounding. He really pissed people off here with his anti-coal sentiment. I can comfortably say, he will lose PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                I am amazed by the majority of Romney and Republican Senate/House signs here that outweigh the Dems by like 8:1 here in PA. and I mean in peoples yards and businesses. I'm Area Sales so I travel from SW PA (near Pittsburgh) all the way up to the NE corridor near Upstate NY and its astounding. He really pissed people off here with his anti-coal sentiment. I can comfortably say, he will lose PA.
                                From your lips to God's ears. Thanks for the report!

Comment

Working...
                                X