Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    What?
    You knew it all, landslide a la Reagan, blah blah blah. You repeatedly called me a dumbass. I fucking said it four years ago. So much for that age, wisdom, and omnipotence of yours.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      He really is a Liberal. But it is a huge troll, because most of you guys take all this nonsense way too seriously.
      You can't take 'Merica too seriously, you hobnobbin' liberal!

Comment

You knew it all, landslide a la Reagan, blah blah blah. You repeatedly called me a dumbass. I fucking said it four years ago. So much for that age, wisdom, and omnipotence of yours.
        Coming from a guy that didn't care enough to vote, that's pretty rich. At least I pick a side, where you would rather "play it safe" so you can troll the loser later.

Comment

Some people and you just cant reach...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He really is a Liberal. But it is a huge troll, because most of you guys take all this nonsense way too seriously.
            I'm definitely not one of "you guys". Tonight is the first time I can remember actually posting in here. Its been a solid troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Some people and you just cant reach...
              Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Coming from a guy that didn't care enough to vote, that's pretty rich. At least I pick a side, where you would rather "play it safe" so you can troll the loser later.
                To quote Neil Peart delivered through Geddy Lee:

"If you choose not to decide, you'll still have made a choice!"

Comment

LOL! My vote doesn't matter. Neither does yours. Not in TX. Amazing to me that someone with as much "age and wisdom" as you, can't understand that the popular vote doesn't make a fuck all worth of difference, it's the electoral vote that matters.

You can say "you didn't care enough to vote" all you want, that doesn't make it true. You're a piss poor loser, because your guy lost. Get the fuck over yourself. With kids in sports I'd have thought you'd be more mature about things. And once again, since you ignore it every single time, I didn't support a single one of the presidential candidates. Get over it.

Comment

• Move it to the "right"! We need to be more polarizing!

Comment

• Glenn Beck just committed suicide...

Comment

LOL! My vote doesn't matter. Neither does yours. Not in TX. Amazing to me that someone with as much "age and wisdom" as you, can't understand that the popular vote doesn't make a fuck all worth of difference, it's the electoral vote that matters.

You can say "you didn't care enough to vote" all you want, that doesn't make it true. You're a piss poor loser, because your guy lost. Get the fuck over yourself. With kids in sports I'd have thought you'd be more mature about things. And once again, since you ignore it every single time, I didn't support a single one of the presidential candidates. Get over it.
                        Piss poor loser? The first post I made tonight was to congratulate the Dems. It may have been in this thread (one of them). I accept that this is what the country wants. It won't change my life that much. I do worry about my kids dealing with all the debt, but it won't change my life too much.

edit-Post 339

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Move it to the "right"! We need to be more polarizing!

Comment

With kids in sports I'd have thought you'd be more mature about things.
                            His kid loosing a ball game doesn't drive the country down the shitter, apples and oranges man

Comment

I've rarely understood this thought process. How do you think Texas gets it electoral vote? There was more on the table than the potus.

Comment

• you guys should all do like my temporary land lord here in cen-tex, she owns a home in hutto, but uses an address to register to vote in florida so she can help swing that state into the blue brilliance i say!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X