What Obama doesn't want you to find out... on NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Obama doesn't want you to find out... on NY

Here is the actual reports on what is happening in new york but the liberal news media don't share shit. I had to read it on the morning metro to find out this shit.

Can someone copt paste the report im on the train and I cant copy paste the whole thing.

As lights have begun flickering on in Lower Manhattan, residents of the Rockaways in Queens continued struggling without power, heat or food for a sixth day as their neighborhood slowly descended into chaos.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Is it me or is it everytime a storm hits these days shit in general gets blown out of proportion? Not saying what happened to NY was a joke but 6 days?

Before I moved to Texas in 2005 I was hit by 3-4 hurricanes within a 2-3 year period, all pretty severe.

My neighborhood went pretty close to a month with no power. That is 3 weeks of cold showers, canned food, and bottled water. I just don't remember all this shit I hear about FEMA and bickering back and forth.

Maybe I was younger and couldn't care less..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

last year my house went without power for 5 days and there wasnt a damn hurricane... what are these people expecting? I guess we should all blame it on Bush

Comment

Local governments are a lot of the problem. New Orleans was a joke, as far as preparations, and so was New York. Bloomberg was worrying about the stinking marathon when he should have been trucking in water and generators.

Comment

I don't think you guys are able to actually grasp what's happening. Having a neighborhood without power or water is one thing. It is an entirely different matter when you have a 20 story complex, housing thousands of people, that has no power or water. Thousands of people crapping all over the place, robbing each other, raping each other, acting like animals, navigating pitch black hallways and stairwells, looking for food and water, trying to survive...

Yeah, that would be a little bit different than a neighborhood, where people are able to open a blind to get light, can crap in their backyards, don't have to worry about what lurks in that dark stairwell...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

New Orleans Superdome redux

Comment

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS. You have gotta be patient... the Union guys are slated to arrive in December. What do you think this is, a Holiday Inn?
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                GUYS, GUYS, GUYS. You have gotta be patient... the Union guys are slated to arrive in December. What do you think this is, a Holiday Inn?
                If it were Motel 6 they would've kept the lights on for you!
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

And when you have conditioned people to expect their government to provide and they refused to put up even the most basic supplies, you get this
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

it's all right, because it's all white.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      Word.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        Obama hates white people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

he hates his mom and grandparents, check.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                          X