did you/will you vote straight party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you/will you vote straight party?

Curious who will pick and choose vs straight party this time?
    picky-choosy
    0%
    straight gangsta
    0%
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Pick and choose...

Comment

Not necessarily straight party, but rather against any incumbents holding national office.

Comment

I did pick and choose but most was rep with a libertarian or two thrown in there. The dems can eat shit.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

straight gangsta
          Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I did this year. I normally don't but my dad isn't working for the Sheriff's office to give me the rundown on judges anymore.

Comment

straight ticket should be outlawed...

Comment

Pick and choose. I think the straight party option is lazy and shouldn't exist. It lends itself to uninformed voting.

Comment

bob and weave

Comment

Big elections got the Rep vote, smaller elections got the Lib vote.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Republican for president and almost all others Libertarian. Even if I didn't know who they were I voted against the Democrats-they can eat shit.
                      Last edited by Cannon; 11-06-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                        Republican for president and almost all others Librarian. Even if I didn't know who they were I voted against the Democrats-they can eat shit.
                        Librarians eh? Have a bit of a fetish you care to divulge?

Comment

judge don adams district court 2 is an excellent choice and is a dem. he and one other dem are the only two i voted for.

Comment

No straight ticket here. I refuse to let politicians who have no opponents receive my vote and thinking they have a guaranteed vote at any election.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              I did this year. I normally don't but my dad isn't working for the Sheriff's office to give me the rundown on judges anymore.
                              dude......being an inmate doesnt mean your pops "works" for the sheriffs office!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X