Wow. THIS is an endorsement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. THIS is an endorsement...

If Mitt Romney loses the 2012 presidential election, he certainly can't blame the New York Post. The News Corp.-owned tabloid published a photo of an empty Oval Office on its Election Day cover, declaring "All This Office Needs Is a Leader" and "America must elect Romney today." "Americans today make a fateful choice," the Post [...]
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Owned by Rupert Murdoch, not too surprised.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Owned by Rupert Murdoch, not too surprised.
      Absolutely, but remember that Murdoch got poked for "blindly" backing Santorum. It's a strong piece to release on a rather Blue state, and a very pointed message coming from Murdoch.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Murdoch has Fuck You Money. I can't wait till the day I have Fuck You Money.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
        X