MSNBC host says he wants Mitt in the WH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC host says he wants Mitt in the WH

On MSNBC’s “The Cycle” on Thursday, co-host Touré said it could be in President Barack Obama’s best interest to extend an “olive branch” to Republicans by offering his former rival Mitt Romney a business-related cabinet position. Now that the election is over, Touré admits Romney is a “talented guy.” Before, he was an evil elitist businessman who wanted to ship jobs overseas and “harvest” U.S. companies for profit — all at the expense of the middle class.

“I do want to see Mitt Romney in the White House. I want to see Mitt Romney as Secretary of Commerce or, we’ve talked about this new, sort of, Secretary of Business role,” Touré said. “Definitely a talented guy.”

“Look, 57 million people voted against Barack Obama. A lot of them would feel an olive branch from picking Mitt Romney, who is a talented guy, a business guy,” he added.

TheBlazeTV’s S.E. Cupp immediately recognized the irony and quipped, “I love how much the Left loves Mitt Romney now that he lost.”

“I didn’t say I loved him,” Touré replied.

Watch the segment via MSNBC below:

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Screw Secretary of Business role!

What are you going to do...get approval for every business idea? Now he can truly say, "You didn't build that (without permission first)."
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Romney wouldn't accept that position and would be stupid to even think about it.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        On MSNBC’s “The Cycle” on Thursday, co-host Touré said it could be in President Barack Obama’s best interest to extend an “olive branch” to Republicans by offering his former rival Mitt Romney a business-related cabinet position. Now that the election is over, Touré admits Romney is a “talented guy.” Before, he was an evil elitist businessman who wanted to ship jobs overseas and “harvest” U.S. companies for profit — all at the expense of the middle class.

“I do want to see Mitt Romney in the White House. I want to see Mitt Romney as Secretary of Commerce or, we’ve talked about this new, sort of, Secretary of Business role,” Touré said. “Definitely a talented guy.”

“Look, 57 million people voted against Barack Obama. A lot of them would feel an olive branch from picking Mitt Romney, who is a talented guy, a business guy,” he added.

TheBlazeTV’s S.E. Cupp immediately recognized the irony and quipped, “I love how much the Left loves Mitt Romney now that he lost.”

“I didn’t say I loved him,” Touré replied.

Watch the segment via MSNBC below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/with...-talented-guy/
        This is the same guy who said Mitt Romney was engaging in the "niggerization of Obama." What a fucking joke.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah right. Fuck that. He would use Mitt as a Republican scapegoat and blame everything on him that goes wrong. I'd tell him to eat a dick, you're on your own now.

Comment

Bring on the gridlock now. If nothing else, at least we got Ted Cruz into the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Bring on the gridlock now. If nothing else, at least we got Ted Cruz into the Senate.
              There's no need for gridlock when you've got executive orders at you're disposal! I need three terms to fix this economy that I inherited from my predecessor and had absolutely nothing to do with! Boom! Executive order.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
                There's no need for gridlock when you've got executive orders at you're disposal! I need three terms to fix this economy! Boom! Executive order.
                I like this idea
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  There's no need for gridlock when you've got executive orders at you're disposal! I need three terms to fix this economy that I inherited from my predecessor and had absolutely nothing to do with! Boom! Executive order.
                  Yeah, he's going to do a bunch of EO's, but I think there would be a little bit of a constitutional problem with trying to grant himself three terms. Not to mention the civil war.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    I like this idea
                    dafug?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      As I've posted before, obammy's idol Hugo Chavez the Venezuelan pig can give him some useful pointers on how to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X