Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Good for you. Post a pic so we know you're legit when you get it. Maybe you have last quarters check. It's ok if it's only $46,000.
    So hey...

How does the Hostess executives salary affect Hostess employees?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      So hey...

It makes them jealous.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Today we solute you Mr financy branch manager company teller guy.
        Excellent.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          So hey...

don, dont try to get him to enter a battle of wits, he's unarmed!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Good for you. Post a pic so we know you're legit when you get it. Maybe you have last quarters check. It's ok if it's only $46,000.
            If I posted a picture that would mean I actually care what you think. Unlike yourself, I have no reason to lie about what I do or have done.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              don, dont try to get him to enter a battle of wits, he's unarmed!
              I've asked Thomas The Train 8 fucking times and he dodges it like jury duty.
              dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                You've got it all wrong. They pay all that money because operating a train is serious business with all the levers and buttons and whatnot. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the shitty lifestyle that goes along with it. No way.
                The toot-toot choo-choo horn falls under the whatnot category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  If I posted a picture that would mean I actually care what you think. Unlike yourself, I have no reason to lie about what I do or have done.
                  Translation: Don't call me out bro!!!

Comment

Translation: dodging 5 previous questions.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You guys better quit being mean. He's going to buy Union advertising on this site and have this thread locked!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        You guys better quit being mean. He's going to buy Union advertising on this site and have this thread locked!
                        Tyler reserves the right to deny service and advertising in cases of said advertiser being Thomas The Train.
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

Would you like to put a wager on it, how about $1,000? Held by a third party?
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

That's only 113 miles of train travel. He wipes his ass with $100s and Twinkies, you think $1,000 fazes him?
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

LOL little insecure huh. I could careless, but if you care enough to post up how much your check is back it up. To many shit talkers that don't have a pot to piss in on this forum and my time is limited.

Comment

Working...
                                X