No announcement yet.

Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see Brent go for this challenge. I think he might get winded but he can probably power out of it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Put your money up, broke ass
      That's funny you say that. You're the one waiting on a check to come in.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
        So u in ?
        You sure are eager to give me a bottle and a grand, who am I to deny that? Holiday spirit?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
          haha, I never claimed to be a baller. Plus, I'm too cheap to spend that kind of money on a German ride I would be afraid to work on in my garage and I sure as heck won't pay a dealership for maintenance.
          That is Naynay's idea of success. Wasting money on useless shit to impress others.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            That's funny you say that. You're the one waiting on a check to come in.
            Only thing I am waiting on is for you to post up those bank statements to impress us all. Post away, Richie Rich, you got us all waiting!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I want everyone to pay attention to this. This is what union's do. They overpay workers. FreightTrain here is saying he won't take greater responsibility because it's a pay cut. The reason it's a pay cut is because he is overpaid in his position. He refuses to work his way up and accept more responsibility. This is counter productive and the perfect example of how much damage unions do. I've heard FreightTrain constantly undermine management, and talk about how incompetent they are. This right here is the reason for that. He's overpaid. Qualified people that understand the industry won't take the positions. This is a perfect example of my point. Yet, at the same time you hear FreightTrain saying management is paid too much. Since FreightTrain has proven time and again he doesn't understand the free market system and economics his answer will be they need to pay management more to get people to move into it.
              I just finally got around to reading this, but this is the post of the god damn thread. Well done.

P.S. I'm poor and non-unionized.

Comment

Only thing I am waiting on is for you to post up those bank statements to impress us all. Post away, Richie Rich, you got us all waiting!
                Sounds like someone is back tracking on that bonus check. Just post last quarters check. Even if it's only $4,700 I'll show you mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  You sure are eager to give me a bottle and a grand, who am I to deny that? Holiday spirit?
                  By the way it will be my 5L that I got on my last cruise. If you can drink that in an hour, that will be the best spent $1K. TMZ will pay me thousands for the video
                  Originally posted by The King
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                    By the way it will be my 5L that I got on my last cruise. If you can drink that in an hour, that will be the best spent $1K. TMZ will pay me thousands for the video
                    I figured it was something like this.

Comment

• So, no answer on what industry unions have created their own businesses in? Nothing on union leadership running a company, employing only union members and paying a wage and benefits that would provide a comfortable lifestyle for union members?
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        Sounds like someone is back tracking on that bonus check. Just post last quarters check. Even if it's only $4,700 I'll show you mine.
                        I guess the $1,000 ante is just too much for some.

Comment

What is the $1k bet? I may play for a quick grand, but someone trustworthy and independent needs to hold the money in escrow for the winner. I'm sure there plenty of individuals on this board that meet those qualifications
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

Sure is I got my grand. I guess you have to wait till that check clears before you get your 1k. Like I said you post the check and I'll post my statement showing more. I'll even post it after I just made a 33k withdraw.

Comment

• So many rich people!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                So, no answer on what industry unions have created their own businesses in? Nothing on union leadership running a company, employing only union members and paying a wage and benefits that would provide a comfortable lifestyle for union members?
                                how can a company employ only union members when you need a broad to answer telephones and a janitor? i would offer up any of the contractors affiliated with the UA, but there are still non union employee's with in them, however the UA stands as the bulwark of labor.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X