Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    According to him he is. LOL!

It's like an anesthesiologist told me as he was about to put me to out,"Anybody can put you to sleep. They pay me to be sure you wake up."
    Son I went to IATAC back in 2000 and went threw the mechanic and pilot program. Anyone here knows Chad Thomas we went to school together. I just went on to be a pilot so I guess you can say I am part monkey.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
      He told me if your shit faced drunk and you can make it home to your drive way you can taxi a plane to the gate.
      In that case half the board is Top Gun.

Comment

I am a pilot and a A&P mechanic. I have never flown a 777 or anything close to that size but I can read "AUTO PILOT".

Not going to say names but there is a guy here that his dad used to fly 767ER, now retired, and the stories he told me on how shit faced he would be in the cockpit but the plane will do everything. He told me if your shit faced drunk and you can make it home to your drive way you can taxi a plane to the gate.
        Right on.

And I have no doubt about the retired pilot.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          In that case half the board is Top Gun.
          LOL, I was king Top Gun last night.
          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• So the pilots sank Hostess?Or was it greed? I think everyone linked to Hostess had a hand into its demise. Employees have to make the company money and the company needs invest back into its self. With out that we have a failure to be competative. That will lose market share and profitablity.
            2009 Mustang GT
            1972 Country Squire

Comment

• Originally posted by slowbrick2 View Post
              So the pilots sank Hostess?Or was it greed? I think everyone linked to Hostess had a hand into its demise. Employees have to make the company money and the company needs invest back into its self. With out that we have a failure to be competative. That will lose market share and profitablity.
              No but the pilots are crushing American. Pay me $100K with full benefits and I will fly for American. Would love to hit a button, let the plane fly itself, and kick back and drink my Crown.

Comment

No but the pilots are crushing American. Pay me $100K with full benefits and I will fly for American. Would love to hit a button, let the plane fly itself, and kick back and drink my Crown.

You realize that constantly talking about Crown as if it is some kind of decent alcohol makes the rest of us that know better wince with every post, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You realize that constantly talking about Crown as if it is some kind of decent alcohol makes the rest of us that know better wince with every post, right?
                  jluv would like to have a word with you.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Son I went to IATAC back in 2000 and went threw the mechanic and pilot program. Anyone here knows Chad Thomas we went to school together. I just went on to be a pilot so I guess you can say I am part monkey.
                    It appears you through away a pretty good opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      jluv would like to have a word with you.

He has to catch me first!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        When you live in a trailer and drive a moped that is all I can afford. Give a brother some slack, damn.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          It appears you through away a pretty good opportunity.
                          Both are still current. Nothing has been thrown away. Planes, trains, and automobiles.

Comment

• threw through thru thorough

Tomatoe/Potatoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              threw through thru thorough

Tomatoe/Potatoe
                              I think it flu right over that pilot's head.

Comment

Lie about what? I posted up a receipt. Did I say it was mine?

Do you really think it is anyones business how much money I have in the bank? Anyone who knows me personally knows I live in a trailer and drive a moped to work. So do you still want to be my friend?
                                rich, modest, and handy with photoshop

CHOOOFUCKINCHOOOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yea Ill still be your friend

Comment

Working...
                                X