Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Exactly. That's kind of the point. The federal government has 18 enumerated powers and anything that the States decide to allow by amendment. If it's not enumerated, the power does not reside in the federal government. It belongs to the states and the people respectively.

OSHA? Unconstitutional on a federal level. Same with minimum wage, EPA, DEA, Dept of Education, Energy and so forth. You said if a bill is passed it's defacto constitutional, yet when I presented you the most blatant example of how wrong that is, you change your argument.

These hundreds of thousands of bills you speak of violate an amendment to the constitution as well. 10th amendment
    Go back and reread what I wrote. I said it WAS constitutional if it is passed in the proscribed manner. Section 7 lays out that manner.
    These three documents, known collectively as the Charters of Freedom, have secured the rights of the American people for more than two and a quarter centuries and are considered instrumental to the founding and philosophy of the United States. Declaration of Independence Learn More The Declaration of Independence expresses the ideals on which the United States was founded and the reasons for separation from Great Britain.

Nice edit by the way
    Last edited by 4eyedwillie; 12-07-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Editing my thoughts. But in a nice way I'll say I wanna slow jog a sawzall across frosts fucking throat.
      That's in a nice way? I'd hate to hear your unedited thoughts.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Actually it does. 10th amendment. Would you like me to quote it?

A law is not constitutional just because it passed. Internment passed, was it constitutional?
        Internment violated the 5th amendment of the constitution I.E. The Bill of Rights

These three documents, known collectively as the Charters of Freedom, have secured the rights of the American people for more than two and a quarter centuries and are considered instrumental to the founding and philosophy of the United States. Declaration of Independence Learn More The Declaration of Independence expresses the ideals on which the United States was founded and the reasons for separation from Great Britain.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
          It's a bit over the top, but a sure sign he's being intellectually out-gunned.

Comment

• And those hundreds of thousands of bills violate the 10th. How is this hard to understand? Anything not expressly granted to the federal government, nor expressly forbidden to the states, belongs to the states and the people respectively.

You're proving my point. Just because a bill passes, doesn't make it constitutional. Separate but equal was unconstitutional, so was slavery, returning slaves to slave owners when they had reached freedom, signing any treaty that infringes on the rights of the people of the United States, I can keep going

10th amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
            Last edited by Forever_frost; 12-07-2012, 08:43 PM.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I want absolutely nothing to happen to Nay. I want him to live a long, long life, watching me do things he could only dream about while gargling man gravy from his Army friend who evidently was sitting beside him the other night that he went to bed with.

And remember when he said he was just trolling? Considering I can't see him, not really seeing how threatening my life is trolling.
              Last edited by Forever_frost; 12-07-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                Internment violated the 5th amendment of the constitution I.E. The Bill of Rights

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html
                yet it was legally passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  God damn right you would. I'm a dark motherfucker; mind, body, and soul.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I want absolutely nothing to happen to Nay. I want him to live a long, long life, watching me do things he could only dream about while gargling man gravy from his Army friend who evidently was sitting beside him the other night that he went to bed with.

And remember when he said he was just trolling? Considering I can't see him, not really seeing how threatening my life is trolling.
                    You should stop fucking with me on here. You are gonna die an early death as it is. And I'd hate to be the cause of your aneurysm. Think about your kids man!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Lmgdfao@ 900k in a Bank of America savings account. Holy Christ. slow99 just had a stroke.
                      Lmao, if that were real I think my head would've exploded.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Isn't the FDIC limit 250k? Or did they reduce it?

I see Nay posting his incredible love for me, but can't see the text due to my pimp hand blocking his ass. He really should get over this crush, it's embarrassing. I mean, talking about how he likes my neck and I get him worked up like a Sawzall. It's poetic really.

Comment

Isn't the FDIC limit 250k? Or did they reduce it?
                          Yes, that's why strychnine posted, "$637k over the limit."
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Sorry, missed Strych's post.

Comment

• If its a joint account, it's $500k for the FDIC limit.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• Autopilot isn't used for takeoff. And it really isn't as easy a pressing a button to fly.
                                2006 Civic SI
                                2009 Pilot
                                1988 GT
                                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                                X