Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
    Dude really? The planes have to taxi to an active runway, sometimes crossing others. Then take off fly a certain route and come back into an airspace that mandates they come in a certain way. Or if the wind changes they get to figure out another way to get in. Tracks do not change. Again each is hard in its own way but the cargo is what drives it.

Rules and authority on tracks change daily. One day the track is 60mph and next day could be 10mph. Run a train 60 threw a 10 and ur fucked. You cry worse than a pregnant woman that was just gang banged. We have already established train drivers are monkeys. Pilots are just over paid drunk monkeys.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• This thread sucks now, lock it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        This thread sucks now, lock it up!

Please do. The poor overpaid monkey pilots got there feelings hurt.
        Originally posted by The King
        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          God damn right you would. I'm a dark motherfucker; mind, body, and soul.
          You are dark on the outside and pink as pussy on the inside. Hush. Next time I apply The Walls I will snap your spine. Pick your spots.

Comment

• So, is it still racist if I call Nay dark? I mean since he said he was, it's cool right?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              You are dark on the outside and pink as pussy on the inside.
              Quote of the year right here. Naynay's is about as hardcore as banana puddin'.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Yep, unions are great:

Chrysler workers who were fired or suspended two years ago after a MyFoxDetroit investigation found them drinking and goofing off during lunch break are back on the job.

MyFoxDetroit first aired the footage of the Chrysler workers in September 2010. Video showed them in a park during the work day, drinking alcohol from bottles covered in brown paper bags and smoking what appeared to be marijuana.

With the auto giant having recently received a federal taxpayer bailout, and President Obama having visited the plant where the employees worked just months earlier, Chrysler appeared to take a zero-tolerance attitude. The company fired 13 workers, and suspended two.

But MyFoxDetroit reports that following a union-backed arbitration process, the employees were reinstated. This week, they came back to work.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2EgqAFXwZ

Comment

• Well at least they weren't drinking on the job like the pilots.

Comment

• without me having to read back into the thread, who makes more money, an pilot or a train conductor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      without me having to read back into the thread, who makes more money, an pilot or a train conductor?
                      That depends. Are we talking about a regular pilot and regular conductor or a pilot vs a conductor that married up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                        Rules and authority on tracks change daily. One day the track is 60mph and next day could be 10mph. Run a train 60 threw a 10 and ur fucked. You cry worse than a pregnant woman that was just gang banged. We have already established train drivers are monkeys. Pilots are just over paid drunk monkeys.
                        WOW another idiot that knows nothing about commercial aviation, other than what he reads in the paper. So we are all drunk monkeys hua? Also overpaid?

Comment

• Well fuck, I'm sure FT's bank receipts total more than $60k too.

<--- found out bonus numbers today ... Chooooo$$$$$ chooooooo$$$$$$$$
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Wasn't there a 1k bet around here?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              That depends. Are we talking about a regular pilot and regular conductor or a pilot vs a conductor that married up.
                              El oh fucking el!

Choo choo 2 choo choo BOOSH accomplished!
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                                That is what i am saying. Airline pilots make $200K a year to do what? Pull back, hit auto pilot, plane lands itself, and turn off power. A monkey can do that. Unions have made pilots too much money.
                                Come try my job dewayne. You guys release the brake, push the gas pedal and toot the horn. I mastered that job with my HO train set when I was 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X