X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereotyping.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      I never saw the interview, so race was never an issue. You painted a picture of 8 people piled into a minivan eating cupcakes so I formulated my own opinion. Again, why are you guys so caught up on race?
      So, your own opinion you formulated was racist, based on your ignorance. I view racists as ignorant stumpfuckers, which now includes you.

Comment

Wouldn't I have had to implicate her race to be a racist?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Trash knows no color.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No, people who don't like your messiah Obama's policies and speak out against them are called racists all the time.

Comment

But, he's bi racial, so, is that not the pot calling the kettle black, or tub calling the toilet white?

I see a zebra as black with white stripes, is that how you see it too?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Everyone with eyes, ears, or an interpreter, sees Naynay numbnuts as the racist motherfucker he is.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Riiiight
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    What kind of car do you drive? Watch movies? Sports?
                    I should change that to "I will never pay union dues at my job or join a union" I own products that are union made so I suppose I have paid them by purchasing the product. Good point

Comment

Just saw where a Mexican company is looking at the bankrupt Hostess and may purchase and move it to Mexico. Can we now blame outsourcing on the unions?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I think it is great. Companies that aren't profitable should go out of business. Greedy unionized labor should be unemployed. The brand has value and will be sold to someone who can make it work.
                        Why did Obama bail out GM then, where is he when we need our Ding-Dongs and Twinkies...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                          Why did Obama bail out GM then, where is he when we need our Ding-Dongs and Twinkies...LOL
                          Michelle told him not to.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            I will never pay one fucking dime to a union. This is exactly why
                            It only hurts the first month.

Comment

Just heard Hostess union has to meet with big wigs of hostess because judge said they haven't tired mediation yet. Supposed to meet today .
                              Judge won't let hostess file and liquidate until they go through mediation

Comment

I want to see Hostess put their feet up, look at the union and say "So, how is unemployment you fucking leaches? We told you what we would do, you spat in our face, here's the NEW deal. 10% cuts from everyone, plus benefit cuts AND we demand more non union workers."
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X