Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    LOL little insecure huh. I could careless, but if you care enough to post up how much your check is back it up. To many shit talkers that don't have a pot to piss in on this forum and my time is limited.
    You're an egotistical hypocrite.

BTW.

How does the Hostess executives salary affect Hostess employees?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• lmfao What a fucking clown.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LOL little insecure huh. I could careless, but if you care enough to post up how much your check is back it up. To many shit talkers that don't have a pot to piss in on this forum and my time is limited.
        I dont have a pot to piss in?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You fucked up the above things.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's not the one that spews his salary in every thread he posts in, in a pathetic and sad attempt to win friends.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You shot your mouth off just like you always do. I'm offering to humiliate you in front of everyone. I have no reason to be insecure, that is you.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I've got like 4 or 5 pots to piss in. They ain't even a year old yet! I'll post a picture of me pissing in them when I get home to show how badass and amazing I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  He's not the one that spews his salary in every thread he posts in, in a pathetic and sad attempt to win friends.
                  LOL if you think I hear to make friends. I have plenty in the real word. This place is for my entertainment value and that's it. I'm not the one that post about money either. It's shit talkers like you that bring up money. I just post the truth and can back up my smack talk. It's ok I'd be mad too if I was shorter than 5'6.

Comment

LOL if you think I hear to make friends. I have plenty in the real word. This place is for my entertainment value and that's it. I'm not the one that post about money either. It's shit talkers like you that bring up money. I just post the truth and can back up my smack talk. It's ok I'd be mad too if I was shorter than 5'6.
                    You're right! You started off with the Hostess managers. SO hey... How does the Hostess executives salary affect Hostess employees?

BTW I am 5'6" and Brent is at least an inch and change taller.
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

lol now he's calling you short. This is so childish. You brought the conversation here FreightTrain. You seem to have picked the perfect occupation, hauling more shit than you can carry and no way to change direction.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol at Don
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Lol at Don
                          I know, I know... He's not going to answer it. Whatever. He's like the cocksucker that calls everyone at the office together for Happy Hour, orders a few rounds of shots and sneaks out the patio door without paying.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I know, I know... He's not going to answer it. Whatever. He's like the cocksucker that calls everyone at the office together for Happy Hour, orders a few rounds of shots and sneaks out the patio door without paying.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              You shot your mouth off just like you always do. I'm offering to humiliate you in front of everyone. I have no reason to be insecure, that is you.
                              I'll take your bet and I'll one up you. I'll bet you that I have bank receipts in my wallet bigger than your bonus check. Let me know where I can pick up my $1,000.

Comment

I'll take your bet and I'll one up you. I'll bet you that I have bank receipts in my wallet bigger than your bonus check. Let me know where I can pick up my $1,000.
                                I posted a comment/visitor message on your profile!
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X