Hamas = morons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamas = morons!

Do these morons really think that executing people in the town square and then dragging bodies through the streets help their cause? Hamas wants recognition and respect as a governing body but claim responsibility for a barbaric act like this. If these "spies" indeed worked for Israel, killing them will only make the situation worse for the Palestinians in Gaza that they claim to represent.
    Last edited by shaft; 11-21-2012, 12:31 PM.

Don't look for logic in the Middle East.

Comment

The link didn't work for me

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Don't look for logic in the Middle East.
      This is spot on, it is almost as bad as trying to figure out women. You are just wasting your time.

Comment

No bueno.
        ./ ____ _ _\.
        (]]]_ o _[[[)
        \o_FORD_o/
        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Fixed

Comment

Got it fixed too. Just not fast enough. Thanks, mang!

Comment

Fkn animals.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                Fkn animals.

^^^^^^^Correct. I feel sick to my stomach. Reminds me of that incident in the sticks of Texas where a "black fella" was chained and dragged... Jasper?!
                ./ ____ _ _\.
                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                \o_FORD_o/
                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                  ^^^^^^^Correct. I feel sick to my stomach. Reminds me of that incident in the sticks of Texas where a "black fella" was chained and dragged... Jasper?!
                  The one is Jasper was a bit worse -- the guy was dragged while he was still alive. Still, whoever does that shit is a fucking barbarian than needs to also face death.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    The one is Jasper was a bit worse -- the guy was dragged while he was still alive. Still, whoever does that shit is a fucking barbarian than needs to also face death.
                    One of those assholes is the reason Texas doesn't do last meals anymore, he ordered all types of shit and didn't eat it.
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      One of those assholes is the reason Texas doesn't do last meals anymore, he ordered all types of shit and didn't eat it.
                      oh shit!

damn that sucks for them...

Comment

What I enjoy reading about is how these 'people' demand fairness and unity and equality... Then there's a mob of them that not only condone killing/dragging/torture/etc but participate.

You want your equality? Your fairness? OK. Let's give it to them one barrel of hydrochloric acid at a time.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          What I enjoy reading about is how these 'people' demand fairness and unity and equality... Then there's a mob of them that not only condone killing/dragging/torture/etc but participate.

You want your equality? Your fairness? OK. Let's give it to them one barrel of hydrochloric acid at a time.
                          What is even better is how they fire rockets at Israel for months on end and then cry when Israel pounds their asses into the dirt.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

How dare you fight back.

Comment

Working...
                            X