Egyptian Court Sentences American Pastor Terry Jones to Death Over Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egyptian Court Sentences American Pastor Terry Jones to Death Over Video

CAIRO (TheBlaze/AP) — An Egyptian court has convicted in absentia seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and sentenced them to death on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that had sparked riots in parts of the Muslim world.

Egypt’s official news agency said the court found the defendants guilty Wednesday of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and spreading false information. The charges carry the death sentence in Egypt.

The case was largely symbolic since the seven men and one woman are outside of Egypt and unlikely to travel to the country to face the charges. The trial was seen as an attempt to absorb public anger over the film, which portrays the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and buffoon.

Try to enforce that. Oh, and why are we giving them money again?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

fatwa

Comment

lolz, yes makes a lot of sense to try some one who's not even there. the statement was right, why do we send these people money when we're broke.

Comment

I guess I should tread lightly on my Muhammed toilet paper I'm working on.

The biggest issue is wiping your ass with brown guy and knowing if you're clean or not. Test groups have reported that muslims give them a case of the raw ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
          i guess i should tread lightly on my muhammed toilet paper i'm working on.

the biggest issue is wiping your ass with brown guy and knowing if you're clean or not. Test groups have reported that muslims give them a case of the raw ass.
          lol
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            CAIRO (TheBlaze/AP) — An Egyptian court has convicted in absentia seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and sentenced them to death on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that had sparked riots in parts of the Muslim world.

Egypt’s official news agency said the court found the defendants guilty Wednesday of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and spreading false information. The charges carry the death sentence in Egypt.

The case was largely symbolic since the seven men and one woman are outside of Egypt and unlikely to travel to the country to face the charges. The trial was seen as an attempt to absorb public anger over the film, which portrays the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, womanizer and buffoon.

Try to enforce that. Oh, and why are we giving them money again?
            Because Israel.

Comment

They don't seem to be acting in our, or Israel's best interest and Obama has already said Egypt isn't an ally.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Watch Obama extradite them, lol.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Neither does just about any/all of the places we give money...

Comment

im guessing no one will ever see this film

outside the 8 people that supposedly have seen it

man those people must have sure raised a stink

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I guess I should tread lightly on my Muhammed toilet paper I'm working on.

The biggest issue is wiping your ass with brown guy and knowing if you're clean or not. Test groups have reported that muslims give them a case of the raw ass.
                      Of course, you wouldn't want the paper to smell like Muhammad too. If it did, you would stink worse than if you hadn't used it at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X