Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ask - how do the employees of Honda sleep at night

From Mark LaRue on AR15,com

I ask - how do the employees of Honda sleep at night ...

... knowing full well they hand made the very car Lanza used to carry out his murder spree ...

It's time America awoke to the terror auto makers are wreaking upon us all.

There is no way in hell Lanza could have carried all that stuff to that school without being spotted with it all in a wheelbarrow or strapped all over his person.

Damn near every violent crime starts with somebody starting a damn car.

I am damn tired of America looking the other way from the horror autos wreak on our society, from drunk drivers to murder sprees to texting drivers mangling their victims - in incredible untold numbers.

If he would have had to walk to the school, he would have had time to cool off. Being able to get there so quick allowed him to make a hot headed decision that he can't take back.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

100% awesome!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

And that Honda had an accelerator pedal and a steering wheel. Had he not been able to accelerate and steer, he wouldn't have made it there.
        Ban accelerator pedals and steering wheels now!!! 111
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

God bless Mark LaRue.

I love the looks people give when I wear my LaRue shirt. You know, the one that says "God bless our troops... especially the snipers" with a big crosshair on the back

Comment

LaRue tactical?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              LaRue tactical?

god bless.
              Yeppers.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
              X