No announcement yet.

Obama plans broad gun-control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of crap, doesn't sound like any of the bs they are proposing would prevent shootings like newtown. Wonder what those assholes will do when it happens again.

Comment

Has anyone even confirmed which weapons he actually used in the school?

Oh...and piss on Adolph Obama and Magilla Michele.

Comment

All this talk is really nice. Meanwhile, we will have a ban in place by the end of the month, based on what they are saying at least. And I believe it, as they are off the leash and running roughshod at this point.

So y'all get ready for your rifles to be outlawed. Get ready to turn them in, and get ready for that knock on the door if you don't.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Apparently, the Secret Service dislikes Michelle Obuttfucka with a passion. She treats them worse than Hillary treated them.
          They loved Laura.

Comment

Anyone catch the part about circumventing congress using an executive order? What horseshit

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Anyone catch the part about circumventing congress using an executive order? What horseshit
              Bush did it in '89 and Clinton did it as well.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                All this talk is really nice. Meanwhile, we will have a ban in place by the end of the month, based on what they are saying at least. And I believe it, as they are off the leash and running roughshod at this point.

So y'all get ready for your rifles to be outlawed. Get ready to turn them in, and get ready for that knock on the door if you don't.
                Not sure about "takin ma guns" as much as I am about the registry. You see, they cant take your guns if they don’t know about them. Of course, as stated in earlier post by others, registration is the beginning, not sure how to stop it and I don’t think we can...

Forced registration, get caught with an un-registered weapon, instant felony. This is what bothers me and has me thinking, I will probably just sell them before the ban takes place…
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Executive orders are such bullshit, nothing but dictatorship. Some of these were actually new to me, some I remember from government classes many years ago. We are doomed

A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed.

Presidents have used the Executive Order in times of emergencies to override the Constitution of the United States and the Congress.

President Andrew Jackson used executive powers to force the law-abiding Cherokee Nation off their ancestral lands. The Cherokee fought the illegal action in the U.S. Supreme Court and won. But Jackson, using the power of the Presidency, continued to order the removal of the Cherokee Nation and defied the Court's ruling. He stated, "Let the Court try to enforce their ruling." The Cherokee lost their land and commenced a series of journeys that would be called The Trail of Tears.

President Abraham Lincoln suspended many fundamental rights guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He closed down newspapers opposed to his war-time policies and imprisoned what many historians now call political prisoners. He suspended the right of trial and the right to be confronted by accusers. Lincoln's justification for such drastic actions was the preservation of the Union above all things. After the war and Lincoln's death, Constitutional law was restored.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt issued Executive Order No. 9066 in December 1941. His order forced 100,000 Japanese residents in the United States to be rounded up and placed in concentration camps. The property of the Japanese was confiscated

Without Congressional approval, the President now has the power to transfer whole populations to any part of the country, the power to suspend the Press and to force a national registration of all persons. The President, in essence, has dictatorial powers never provided to him under the Constitution. The President has the power to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in a real or perceived emergency

Article I, Section 1 of the United States Constitution is concise in its language, "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." That is no longer true. The Bill of Rights protected Americans against loss of freedoms. That is no longer true. The Constitution provided for a balanced separation of powers. That is no longer applicable.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                    Executive orders are such bullshit, nothing but dictatorship. Some of these were actually new to me, some I remember from government classes many years ago. We are doomed

A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed.

Presidents have used the Executive Order in times of emergencies to override the Constitution of the United States and the Congress.

President Andrew Jackson used executive powers to force the law-abiding Cherokee Nation off their ancestral lands. The Cherokee fought the illegal action in the U.S. Supreme Court and won. But Jackson, using the power of the Presidency, continued to order the removal of the Cherokee Nation and defied the Court's ruling. He stated, "Let the Court try to enforce their ruling." The Cherokee lost their land and commenced a series of journeys that would be called The Trail of Tears.

President Abraham Lincoln suspended many fundamental rights guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He closed down newspapers opposed to his war-time policies and imprisoned what many historians now call political prisoners. He suspended the right of trial and the right to be confronted by accusers. Lincoln's justification for such drastic actions was the preservation of the Union above all things. After the war and Lincoln's death, Constitutional law was restored.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt issued Executive Order No. 9066 in December 1941. His order forced 100,000 Japanese residents in the United States to be rounded up and placed in concentration camps. The property of the Japanese was confiscated

Without Congressional approval, the President now has the power to transfer whole populations to any part of the country, the power to suspend the Press and to force a national registration of all persons. The President, in essence, has dictatorial powers never provided to him under the Constitution. The President has the power to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in a real or perceived emergency

Article I, Section 1 of the United States Constitution is concise in its language, "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." That is no longer true. The Bill of Rights protected Americans against loss of freedoms. That is no longer true. The Constitution provided for a balanced separation of powers. That is no longer applicable.
                    The Supreme Court was in its infacy then... President wont be able to ignore or discredit a Supreme Court decision with an executive order now. Well I hope at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
                      The Supreme Court was in its infacy then... President wont be able to ignore or discredit a Supreme Court decision with an executive order now. Well I hope at least...
                      So far he has not given 2 shits about pesky things like the Constitution, and he has gotten support from the Supreme Court.

Comment

What i see shaking down is the federal goverment making it an absolute nightmare to possess or purchase a firearm. Mind you, not an abolishment of the 2nd admendment, but just a bureaucratic nightmare of red tape and provisions to make it a hinderance.
                        I can see skyhigh taxes on guns and ammo. Mandatory databases that make getting caught with an unregistered firearm an instant felony. Are you dove hunting with your buddies unregistered shotgun? Bam..instant felony when Mr. Game warden stops you. I can also see mandatory taxes and registration fees on gun ownerships with so called "luxury" taxes on large collections.

Basically, i see the govt making it as hard and expensive as possible to own and purchase firearms to where the average citizen just gives up deeming it not worth the hassle. That is exactly what they want.

Comment

this pisses me off so much i may have to go pop of another 100 or so rounds at the range this weekend to calm down!

Comment

Originally posted by bucky View Post
                            What i see shaking down is the federal goverment making it an absolute nightmare to possess or purchase a firearm. Mind you, not an abolishment of the 2nd admendment, but just a bureaucratic nightmare of red tape and provisions to make it a hinderance.
                            I can see skyhigh taxes on guns and ammo. Mandatory databases that make getting caught with an unregistered firearm an instant felony. Are you dove hunting with your buddies unregistered shotgun? Bam..instant felony when Mr. Game warden stops you. I can also see mandatory taxes and registration fees on gun ownerships with so called "luxury" taxes on large collections.

Basically, i see the govt making it as hard and expensive as possible to own and purchase firearms to where the average citizen just gives up deeming it not worth the hassle. That is exactly what they want.
                            I could easily see these scenarios coming to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                Not sure about "takin ma guns" as much as I am about the registry. You see, they cant take your guns if they don’t know about them. Of course, as stated in earlier post by others, registration is the beginning, not sure how to stop it and I don’t think we can...

Forced registration, get caught with an un-registered weapon, instant felony. This is what bothers me and has me thinking, I will probably just sell them before the ban takes place…

Ever bought grips or mags or ammo or anything at all gun related on line or with a credit card?

Yes?

You're fucked, pay the price.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X