Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the anti-constitutionalist

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...7t+Warn+You%29

I thought FF would like to comment on this, as he probably has the most experience in rectifying them.
    Kind of does a good job of explaining Democrats and the herd mentality in general.

Damn the feel good (legislation) and free shit party!

What would you like me to comment on? Seems they are squared away. I've dealt with anti-constitutionalists and they refuse to acknowledge simple truths. It's like trying to discuss how an apple fell out of a tree when the other person refuses to admit gravity exists
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      What would you like me to comment on? Seems they are squared away. I've dealt with anti-constitutionalists and they refuse to acknowledge simple truths. It's like trying to discuss how an apple fell out of a tree when the other person refuses to admit gravity exists
      There is no gravity, your just FAT!
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I have my own gravity. It's how I keep track of my pens and keys
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
        X