Assault weapon ban unlikely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Good god what are bayonet slugs?! This is a whole new level of violence!
    12ga slug with a knife sticking out the end of it. ZOMG!

Comment

I feel the main purpose of a firearm ban (of any type) that follows something like Newtown is merely to calm the masses. Hence why we see stuff like limiting mag capacity, or the bullet button, more restrictions in the application process, etc.

The end result is that we aren't going to have an Australia or an England. Even the staunchest of liberal democrats will cry from the rooftops for a gun ban but, when they step off of their pedestal, they hang their heads as they acknowledge that 90% of the population thinks a full gun ban is BS and push through menial legislation like this rendition of a ban... worthless and pointless.

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
      Eggzactly
      I wrote this in another thread in the Armory.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      The problem is deciding where to draw the line. What number are you comfortable with regarding magazine capacity? Regardless, I'll pose a bit more of a Dirty Harry-type question (that oddly has a lot of merit considering the recent shooting sprees) ... Do you care if the psychopath leveling a gun at your kids has a 10 round magazine or a 30 round magazine?

It's purely semantics, and magazine capacity laws don't do jack shit.
      With practice, I think legit 2 second reloads with an AR could be done by damn near anyone with any sense of coordination.
      Last edited by DON SVO; 01-11-2013, 12:13 PM.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        With practice, I think legit 2 second reloads with an AR could be done by damn near anyone with any sense of coordination.
        Reloaded or not, butt stroke to the head will likely floor anyone trying to "rush" a shooter.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Fucking lobsterbacks

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Reloaded or not, butt stroke to the head will likely floor anyone trying to "rush" a shooter.
            Thank God for these bayonet slugs!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              12ga slug with a knife sticking out the end of it. ZOMG!
              Sounds like the king of the hill of assault bullets. Might beat out the flechete round.

Comment

Working...
              X