• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Go for the meatballs, dude!
    wat?

Comment

IKEA furniture and home accessories are practical, well designed and affordable.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          They've all had that at every one I've been to.
          I went there once a few years back. It took 45 minutes to get our food. Of course I had walked out long before that.

Fuck IKEA too. I'll never buy anything from those assholes again.

I'm boycotting every asshole that doesn't agree with my beliefs. If I see a celebrity say something I don't agree with I won't even watch one of their shitty movies any more. I'm done with these fuckheads.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Al P is fucking pissed! Lmao, literally.

And agreed, I'm at the point as well that if I see a 30.06 sign, they don't get my business, period. The wife is on board and supporting it as well, so that's a whole two more drops of water in the lake that is forming.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Someone posted a sign from a Buffalo Wild Wings saying no guns allowed in some comical bullshit sign. Not a 30.06 sign (or whatever the fuck it is called).

Fuck Buffalo Wild Wings, they can eat my dookie. Start the boycott!
              Maybe they are subject to the 51% rule, but I don't ever go there so I don't have an educated guess as to how much of their sales come from alcohol.

Comment

Working...
              X