Terrorists demand Blind Sheik for US hostages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorists demand Blind Sheik for US hostages

FOX NEWS) The Associated Press is reporting that one American has died in the Algerian hostage standoff.

The State Department confirmed Friday there are still American hostages being held at a gas plant in Algeria – but asked about a report that the Al Qaeda-linked group wants to trade hostages for terror figures jailed in the United States, spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said: “The United States does not negotiate with terrorists.”

A Mauritanian news site that often reports news from North African extremists received a statement Friday about the Al Qaeda-linked group offering to trade two Americans being held for two terror figures jailed in the United States. One of the two, Omar Abdel Rahman, masterminded the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

My money says that they will get him too.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Obama will hand him over faster than AK47s to Mexico!

Comment

they should cut those fuckers open while they're sleeping, put some explosives in their bodies with some sort of remote detonator. Make the trade, then blow the shitheads up.

Comment

My money says both of you are wrong.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

sounds like team six gunna tax dat ass soon...
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Put the blind old fool infront of a camera and cut his head off.

"We are sorry but the Shiek is dead. Can you think of anything else you would like to trade for? Harm one more and we will do the same think to the detainees in Gitmo at ratio of 1 to 10. If we run out of bearded freaks at Gitmo, we are gonna find your children and carry on to them. Release our people or when we catch you, we will cut your heads off infront of your children."

Or BHO will give them the Shiek and they will kill our people still.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

"We are sorry but the Shiek is dead. Can you think of anything else you would like to trade for? Harm one more and we will do the same think to the detainees in Gitmo at ratio of 1 to 10. If we run out of bearded freaks at Gitmo, we are gonna find your children and carry on to them. Release our people or when we catch you, we will cut your heads off infront of your children."

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

That's how Mossad would do it, and it's effective.

Comment

My Dad always tried to pound it into my head when I was a little kid, never to stoop to the level of a bully... There is just no way to win, and I needed to be a bigger man. Now you should also know my dad is very much a conservative guy, and would fit in with most others in Texas but tried to raise me to understand you can't beat a bully by dropping to his level.

What he failed to understand or teach me at the time which I learned on my own is that if you immediately go 3-4 steps lower than the bully right off the bat, IE: behead them in front of their loved ones as suggested, then also let some sick fucks in prison posthumously sodomize what's left of the body... they will think twice next time.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      My Dad always tried to pound it into my head when I was a little kid, never to stoop to the level of a bully... There is just no way to win, and I needed to be a bigger man. Now you should also know my dad is very much a conservative guy, and would fit in with most others in Texas but tried to raise me to understand you can't beat a bully by dropping to his level.

What he failed to understand or teach me at the time which I learned on my own is that if you immediately go 3-4 steps lower than the bully right off the bat, IE: behead them in front of their loved ones as suggested, then also let some sick fucks in prison posthumously sodomize what's left of the body... they will think twice next time.
                      Your father was probably raised in civilized society, and his rules are correct within the confines of civilized man. But you treat animals differently than you do civilized humans.
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I read that everyone's dead- hostages and militants? Don't know about the Americans.

Comment

This.

What is the song about his daddy teaching him to turn the other cheek and not having to fight to a man? The Gatlin boys or something like that.

There is a reason when you find yourself on the X you react in the most violent manner you can towards the enemy to either establish the upper hand or retreat. Decisive action of violence I think it is referred to as. Same could be said when dealing with Terrorists; you are on the X, respond in the most violent manner you can stomach even it means tasting a little bile in the processes. Sometimes in life you have to be able to go from Mr. Rodgers to Hannibal Lecter in .01 seconds.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Kenny Rogers, Coward of the county.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Guessing the government will use this as an opportunity to distract from the 2nd amendment raping they are about to perform. Both will be handled poorly.

Although, apparently I don't know much about this situation.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X