No announcement yet.

LMAO. Che Obummer mural defaced in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he sues the Che supporter for assault.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"Since the man did not vandalize the mural, he could not be charged with a crime and was released. "

Sue the hell out of that libtard, press charges for assault and unlawful detention.

Comment

I'd sue and own that joint, then I would have someone paint this on the side over that shit.

Comment

Exactly. Libs like using the exact words of law to punish anyone they disagree with. Time to do the same. I didn't do anything to your property and you tackled me (assault) and held me there (illegal detaining) while police arrived? AND I had to deal with cops? Pain (hitting the concrete) and suffering and mental anguish.

Cha Ching
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

And Again! LOL

HOUSTON -- A mural of President Obama painted on the side of a popular midtown restaurant has been defaced again.

This time the vandals splashed it with a mysterious white substance.

The mural has been sprayed with acrylic and had to be repainted three times.

A man was arrested for vandalizing the artwork in January, and records show he's still in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              And Again! LOL

HOUSTON -- A mural of President Obama painted on the side of a popular midtown restaurant has been defaced again.

This time the vandals splashed it with a mysterious white substance.

The mural has been sprayed with acrylic and had to be repainted three times.

A man was arrested for vandalizing the artwork in January, and records show he's still in jail.
              If they were smart, they would cover it with Never Wet.

Comment

You mean correct it to look like post #33, then never wet...right?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

There you go. That's how it should look.

Comment

Working...
                  X