Kaufman Prosecutor Slain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    Good lord; don't they teach Civics in the public schools anymore?

Our nation as founded IS NOT a democracy; it is a constitutional republic. The way that is supposed to work goes like this. The masses CAN NOT make laws that infringe on the civil rights of even 1 person even if the other 299,999,999 citizens of the nation want the law to be that way. The number one purpose that the founders had in mind for the federal government was to protect the rights of the individual from what they called the "tyranny of the masses". Problems came up because the type of personality who seeks the power that comes with leadership is the least trustworthy with that power and their belief that they are doing the "Right thing" for people whom they consider their lessors corrupts them even more then they were before they sought the power that they now wield.
    Take Obummer for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      As for killing someone cause theyre doing their job, not a fan.
      I don't condone murder but I also make a distinction between killing and murder. Albeit I must admit that this mans death is clearly murder even by the way I measure it.

My thoughts on this subject stem from the fact that I believe that our system of government has be corrupted so far from its original intent that it is simply not recoverable through the normal channels.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No shit, Sherlock, no one claimed the U.S. to be a democracy.

Tyranny of the masses, lol
        The masses will do just fine. The fact that you may disagree with them does not make you right by any means. After all, if you commit acts against their laws, you just might be infringing on the civil rights of someone else. Of course you would likely be blind to that, given that you consider yourself to be "right".

Comment

I don't condone murder but I also make a distinction between killing and murder. Albeit I must admit that this mans death is clearly murder even by the way I measure it.

My thoughts on this subject stem from the fact that I believe that our system of government has be corrupted so far from its original intent that it is simply not recoverable through the normal channels.
          I heard on the radio a few minutes ago the attorney had been acting paranoid, changing his driving patterns to work, and was carrying a gun the last couple weeks. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            No shit, Sherlock, no one claimed the U.S. to be a democracy.

Tyranny of the masses, lol
            The masses will do just fine. The fact that you may disagree with them does not make you right by any means. After all, if you commit acts against their laws, you just might be infringing on the civil rights of someone else. Of course you would likely be blind to that, given that you consider yourself to be "right".

Considering that our courts are swamped with self created problems and that the 4th amendment virtually doesn't exist anymore because of our self proclaimed internal war I believe that history will prove me to be "Right" in the long run.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Possibly, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                From what I read he was a big player in fighting the mob in the 80s and was currently after the Aryian Brotherhood. If he added drug dealers to his resume then not only was he playing with napalm but he was doing a great job. Condolences to his family and on a side note... you are a fucking punk ass douche. Comparing someone who bust dope dealers to someone trying to disarm us is ridiculous.
                I'll bet it was the ABs.
                His funeral will be attended by lots of LEOs and the ABs have made threats to DPS and Rangers This will be a very high security event.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                  I'll bet it was the ABs.
                  His funeral will be attended by lots of LEOs and the ABs have made threats to DPS and Rangers This will be a very high security event.
                  The AB doesn't make threats; they just do shit and say nothing about it before or after.

Comment

The AB doesn't make threats; they just do shit and say nothing about it before or after.
                    No............they made threats. They made threats in wanting to kill some(a group) DPS officers.
                    They made threats and carried it out in the parking lot.
                    sigpic

Comment

No............they made threats. They made threats in wanting to kill some(a group) DPS officers.
                      They made threats and carried it out in the parking lot.
                      You are mistaking some one claiming to be AB for the real deal. They are a hard lot and are really good at being criminals. They are also know for being extremely tight lipped. Good luck even getting their name out of one; I suspect that it would be easier to pin one down and to pull out their teeth.

Comment

You are mistaking some one claiming to be AB for the real deal. They are a hard lot and are really good at being criminals. They are also know for being extremely tight lipped. Good luck even getting their name out of one; I suspect that it would be easier to pin one down and to pull out their teeth.
                        No..............This was some inside info............LEO side.....not AB!
                        sigpic

Comment

this
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

The DA killer might be in a chase.............stand by for update.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any updates on chase?
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

The DA killer might be in a chase.............stand by for update.
                                We need more (.......) to be sure you are serious...and dramatic
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X