Obama killed a man!!!11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama killed a man!!!11

I mean, I am no happier than this guy, but c'mon man.

Man Kills Himself Over Obama Re-Election
    By: Jenée Desmond-Harris | Posted: November 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM

446 485 Email Text Size

Getty ImagesIn a really tragic story that we're guessing has less to do with national politics than it does with the overall mental health of a deeply troubled individual, a Florida man who warned that he might cause harm to himself if Barack Obama won the presidency (What happened to just threatening to leave the country, or getting your state to secede?) seems to have made good on his promise.

New York's Daily News reports that Henry Hamilton, 64, was discovered dead in his home on Nov. 8 alongside two empty bottles of prescription drugs and a living will in which he'd written, "Do not revive! F--k Obama!" The saddest part is that while the Obama administration will continue for only four more years, his friends and family will have to grapple with this loss forever.

His partner Michael Cossey told the Key West police that Hamilton was "very upset about the election results," The Miami Herald reported.

Hamilton had reportedly warned Cossey that, "if Barack gets reelected, I'm not going to be around."

While Hamilton's official cause of death is still pending an autopsy result, a police spokeswoman told the paper that "There's absolutely no evidence of foul play."

In addition to his anguish over the results of the presidential election, Hamilton was also "very stressed about his business," running a tanning salon, according to Cossey.

Hamilton's friends were also apparently aware he was struggling, and one had asked the police department to regularly check on his well-being, the Herald reported.

It was during one of those checks that Hamilton's dead body was discovered.

Read more at the Daily News.

Now there's an idea!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

He killed the U.S. Ambassador to Libya too by sticking his nose into Libyan affairs and facilitating the overthrow of Gaddafi.

Comment

If the guy really wanted to make a difference, he would taken Obummer with him.

Comment

I can see it.. Some people fled the country and were ready to renounce their citizenship..

Comment

Frost you're falling down on the job. People are beating you to the punch and posting stories you normally post.

Comment

Have to live to fight another day - whacking yourself ain't going to get anything accomplished.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                Frost you're falling down on the job. People are beating you to the punch and posting stories you normally post.
                Sorry, was out contributing to the community. Will endeavor to get back on track and ensure my posts are full steam ahead.

Choooo chooo
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Am I the only one that sang "Obammmaaaa, just killed a man....." to the tune of Queen Momma?
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Am I the only one that sang "Obammmaaaa, just killed a man....." to the tune of Queen Momma?
                    Cause nothing really matters....to meee

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Sorry, was out contributing to the community.
                      Baby steps Frosty. Mow your yard first then worry about the community.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        Baby steps Frosty. Mow your yard first then worry about the community.
                        Why? Evidently there's a vigilante that will mow it for me
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If it were to save just one life,Obama should resign.....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            He killed the U.S. Ambassador to Libya too by sticking his nose into Libyan affairs and facilitating the overthrow of Gaddafi.
                            This is all I can see in my head when I hear him talk about Libya:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFERPDn3i0o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              If the guy really wanted to make a difference, he would taken Obummer with him.
                              This
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                              X