We Talk About Piers Morgan, Chris Matthews, et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Talk About Piers Morgan, Chris Matthews, et al

But now let's talk about Chris Wallace and his completely biased interview with Wayne Lapierre. I watched this yesterday afternoon and found myself both angry and in complete dismay that he actually went down this road. I always found him to be a pretty partial interviewer, but he let his true colors shine through on this one.

Keep in mind, this interview comes on the heels of a complete softball, ASS KISSING interview of Scott Kelly, where Wallace hardly challenged him at all. It's truly a pathetic showing and I canceled the DVR to record this show from now on because of it.

Last edited by Geor!; 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Wow, I did not predict Wallace acting like that. Time to send in Nugent, He knows how to get his point across better

Comment

Wallace is like all the rest. He is just another dickhead.

Comment

What a prick.

Comment

Double barrel 12 gauge bigger than Chris Wallace.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm definitely disappointed in Wallace but Wayne Lapierre really did a piss poor job defending the 2nd amendment there. IMO he should have immediately led off with the fact that rifles are a SMALL fraction of the gun deaths in this country. He should have asked how an assault weapons ban would have actually reduced murders. He should ask, what is the end goal here, getting a gun off the streets because it looks evil or are we trying to reduce the number of people getting killed.

Wallace went on an attack with hyperbole and bullshit. Lapierre has stone cold facts on his side and he didn't use them.

Comment

I'd have mentioned that columbine happened during the ban and ask "Aren't murders and entering gun free zones already illegal?"
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I'm definitely disappointed in Wallace but Wayne Lapierre really did a piss poor job defending the 2nd amendment there. IMO he should have immediately led off with the fact that rifles are a SMALL fraction of the gun deaths in this country. He should have asked how an assault weapons ban would have actually reduced murders. He should ask, what is the end goal here, getting a gun off the streets because it looks evil or are we trying to reduce the number of people getting killed.

Wallace went on an attack with hyperbole and bullshit. Lapierre has stone cold facts on his side and he didn't use them.
                I do believe that's the first time I have seen you curse on this board.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  I do believe that's the first time I have seen you curse on this board.
                  Yea, I have made an effort to stop that over the last few years. But as you can see, it is an emotional issue..

However I do appreciate that you noticed. I'll have to continue to watch myself. I'm not nearly as clean mouthed in real life. It is something else I'm working on since I became a Dad.

Comment

Working...
                  X