ICE saying they can't enforce the law because of Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE saying they can't enforce the law because of Obama

Internally, the agency, in my opinion is falling apart. Morale is at an all-time low, according to recent federal surveys. The agency refuses to train our officers on these new policies, resulting in mass confusion and frustration… nobody really knows what’s going on,” Chris Crane, president the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council, told the House Judiciary Committee.

He went on: “As our officers are investigated by ICE for enforcing U.S. immigration law as they see other officers threatened with suspensions for lawful arrests, increasingly officers feel they have become the enemy of this administration.”

Crane said ICE agents have been “essentially prohibited” from enforcing U.S. immigration law. He said agents are unable to arrest illegal aliens who are in the country illegally or immigrants who have overstayed their visas. “It’s basically not illegal anymore, generally speaking, not unless the alien has been convicted of a criminal offense.”

He said ICE agents are being forced to accept any illegal alien’s claim as to whether he or she graduated or is attending high school or college, thus qualifying them for Obama’s “deferred action for childhood arrivals” (DACA) privileges. Agents are “powerless” in requiring illegal aliens to prove they actually qualify.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

They should just act as they damn well please and thus force Obama into a precarious position. Either shut down the agency completely and look like a total radical, or let them continue on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      They should just act as they damn well please and thus force Obama into a precarious position. Either shut down the agency completely and look like a total radical, or let them continue on their way.
      It wouldn't matter.

The liberal establishment has full control over most of the media.

Who would report it?
      Fox News? Blogs? Free Republic?

Even some Republicans are all in on the "amnesty train", hoping to get votes that will go automatically to the dems.

ICE as an entity is a joke at this point.

If we are not going to be enforcing the laws on the books, then ICE should be the first federal agency hit by the oncoming cut-backs.

I'm not saying I agree with it... because I don't.....

but if the executive branch isn't going to enforce it, there's no reason to have the manpower to do it...

Comment

Working...
      X