• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I'm not up with the slang you kids use. Now, get off my lawn
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Been biting my tongue, but xmotherfuckin2

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      What a piece of work. The fuck is wrong with some of you supporting this psychotic shitfuck? As already stated it's obvious through his ramblings he claims no responsibility for anything.

Comment

• While killing innocent people is never right, when people or in this case person gets backed into a corner, bad things happen. His intentions might be a little misguided, can you honestly say you wouldn't do some unspeakable acts if your whole life was taken from you? You'd just bend over and think "oh well, this is how it is suppose to be" or would you stand up and do something about it?
        Rich

Comment

• Geez, I knew the LAPD was screwed up. But I thought they could at least tell the difference between a Nissan Titan and a Toyota Tacoma or Honda Pilot. I guess Blue is the new Black..

Remind me to never drive my Red F-150 out there. I might end up dead...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            What a piece of work. The fuck is wrong with some of you supporting this psychotic shitfuck? As already stated it's obvious through his ramblings he claims no responsibility for anything.
            To me it is like watching the Super Bowl. I don't care who wins! We even have a murderer playing for one of the teams!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              To me it is like watching the Super Bowl. I don't care who wins! We even have a murderer playing for one of the teams!
              lol.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Since the guy has "failed at everything" (quote from his college buddy), he will ultimately fail at this, too. He's probably thinking he will have his day in court, when in all likelihood he will end up face down with 328 bullet holes in his body. I just hope it happens live on Fox News.

Comment

Psychotic shitfuck? Yes. That is not why I have an inkling of support, though.

It's not even because of his manifesto claiming to have been wrongfully accused. His manifesto could just be a manifestation of his imagination. It was certainly a hard read, so his faculties are definitely skewed.

However, he's a supreme underdog going against one of, if not the, most crooked police force in our nation. This is what gives me a shred of support. It's a small shred, but it keeps me interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Since the guy has "failed at everything" (quote from his college buddy), he will ultimately fail at this, too. He's probably thinking he will have his day in court, when in all likelihood he will end up face down with 328 bullet holes in his body. I just hope it happens live on Fox News.
                    I think you should read what he wrote.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• sounds like it would make a good steven seagal movie.....well if there was such a thing.
                      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I think you should read what he wrote.
                        I did. Just not sure what to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          Psychotic shitfuck? Yes. That is not why I have an inkling of support, though.

It's not even because of his manifesto claiming to have been wrongfully accused. His manifesto could just be a manifestation of his imagination. It was certainly a hard read, so his faculties are definitely skewed.

However, he's a supreme underdog going against one of, if not the, most crooked police force in our nation. This is what gives me a shred of support. It's a small shred, but it keeps me interested.
                          Pretty much this.

Comment

Yep.

Sure, the LAPD is incompetent and corrupt. Wow, what a big newsflash!

This guy is a worthless nutjob, and is not changing a damn thing for the better.

We've clearly got a few nutjobs here, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              Geez, I knew the LAPD was screwed up. But I thought they could at least tell the difference between a Nissan Titan and a Toyota Tacoma or Honda Pilot. I guess Blue is the new Black..

Remind me to never drive my Red F-150 out there. I might end up dead...
                              Exactly what I thought! The news fails to mention that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Yep.

Sure, the LAPD is incompetent and corrupt. Wow, what a big newsflash!

This guy is a worthless nutjob, and is not changing a damn thing for the better.

We've clearly got a few nutjobs here, too.
                                I disagree. He has cops scared at the moment. Maybe they'll learn you don't shoot at citizens when the people of Cali get tired of them opening fire on innocents. I think shaking up LAPD is a good thing and getting rid of bad cops is always good. You keep forgetting and I keep saying all it takes is one press conference and this stops.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X