Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I'm curious to know if there have been any instances that are on record of him mistakenly shooting a person or persons. Do you think if that were to happen there would be a paper trail? The LAPD?
    Or, in the least, tazed!

Valid, but again, it would have been plastered across the front pages by now if there were anything to be gained by it, politically. People/records are out there and if there was anything there, it would be here by now...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Here's one where they shot someone 90 times on the freeway because he was running.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...lapd-says.html
      Any names disclosed of the eight officers involved?

Comment

• LAPD smacking up an unarmed woman: Two LAPD police officers are under investigation after they were caught on camera repeatedly body-slamming a woman during a routine traffic stop in Tujunga last Tuesday. Surveillance footage of the incident, first obtained by NBC LA, shows that after the officers pushed her into a cop car and then exchanged what seems to be a congratulatory fist bump.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Or, in the least, tazed!

Valid, but again, it would have been plastered across the front pages by now if there were anything to be gained by it, politically. People/records are out there and if there was anything there, it would be here by now...
          Don't know about that. If he was having bizarre behavior or bad arrests/confrontations then the last thing the LAPD would want is the public to know he was showing signs.

Comment

I'm curious to know if there have been any instances that are on record of him mistakenly shooting a person or persons. Do you think if that were to happen there would be a paper trail? The LAPD?

So basically if you cannot find a report in google regarding Dorner then he must be as pure as the driven snow. Got it.
            You made the statement I was incorrect in my statement. That means you surely have evidence to back it up. If you have none then say you have none and admit it was an emotional response. I can pull up thousands of reports of brutality and excessive force by the LAPD. I'm still waiting on you providing Dorner did anything before he shot those two.

My statement still stands, the police have shot more innocents than Dorner has at this point.

Comment

LAPD smacking up an unarmed woman: Two LAPD police officers are under investigation after they were caught on camera repeatedly body-slamming a woman during a routine traffic stop in Tujunga last Tuesday. Surveillance footage of the incident, first obtained by NBC LA, shows that after the officers pushed her into a cop car and then exchanged what seems to be a congratulatory fist bump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1840440.html
              Names of the officers involved?

Comment

Any names disclosed of the eight officers involved?
                I'm not doing your research for you. You made a statement. Back it up

Comment

• A Cypress Park family is filing suit against the LAPD for using excessive force to break up a children's halloween party last year, reports ABC 7.

Shocking video just released today shows LAPD officers using their batons at a party where women and children were present. A woman can be heard shouting, "why are you hitting me?" and "why are you doing this?" In the background, children are screaming and crying.

Comment

You made the statement I was incorrect in my statement.
                    No, I said there's no way you can claim what he did was no worse than the truck being shot up because you do not know about his past, and you still haven't provided enough info to back your statements up.

Comment

• Disabled man wins excessive force judgment against LAPD
                      Jurors award nearly $1.6 million to a stroke victim who was handcuffed so tightly that he suffered nerve damage. An officer is also ordered to pay $90,000.

Comment

I'm not doing your research for you. You made a statement. Back it up
                        Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        If you would like to extend the time frame to the entire period of time he was in the police department, I am still willing to make the claim. I can provide reports and stats.
                        I believe the burden of proof is on you, dear boy. I am asking how you know, you are providing obscure google searches. This doesn't prove anything.

Comment

No, I said there's no way you can claim what he did was no worse than the truck being shot up because you do not know about his past, and you still haven't provided enough info to back your statements up.
                          You're not providing information to back your statement up. You're not really good at this are you? I said he has shot fewer innocents than the police have. YOu said I was wrong. I am providing evidence to my statement you have yet to provide any to yours. You have nothing on his history that would back you up, nothing he's currently doing and zero to reinforce your statements.

Evidence please.

Comment

I believe the burden of proof is on you, dear boy. I am asking how you know, you are providing obscure google searches. This doesn't prove anything.
                            Obscure? I googled "LAPD excessive force." I have provided evidence you have offered none. I have to any objective individual, proved the department in question is more dangerous to the average citizen than the person they are hunting

Comment

• One juror said in an interview after the verdict that the case was particularly troubling to her and others on the panel because of what she described as the unforthcoming testimony of Tellez and the nine other officers who took the stand during the trial. All of the officers testified that they did not know who had handcuffed Harris, according to both juror Gayle Chavkin and Harris' attorney. The officers also claimed under oath that Harris, a stroke victim who walks with a pronounced limp, showed no signs of being disabled during the encounter, the attorney and juror said.

"It was the same testimony over and over and over: 'I don't recall. I don't recall,'" Chavkin said. "They were clearly just closing ranks....It felt untruthful to us. Somebody matching Officer Tellez's description handcuffed Mr. Harris that day and hurt him."

If the officers had been more candid, the jury may have come down less harshly and ordered the city to pay less money to Harris, Chavkin said. "It was completely unbelievable to us that out of 10 officers, no one remembered anything," she said.

Comment

• Let me get this straight... You post up different articles from Google about the LAPD being bad and because Dorner's name is not mentioned that means he was not involved in any bad arrests or mistaken shootings? Is that what I'm reading from you? Is that your...
                                Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                I can provide reports and stats.
                                claim?

Comment

Working...
                                X